How often to you eat fast food

CdnCarrie

DIS Veteran
Spin-off from other thread

We only eat fast food (besides vacation) maybe once a month to every 6 weeks.

Even drinks is infrequent- maybe get a McDonald’s coffee while running errands once every 2 weeks.

Probably about once every couple of weeks, and the majority of what I eat (fast food) would be pizza. Second would be a Wendy’s burger and fries. Rarely eat at McDonalds, used to have a Burger King once in a blue moon. I don’t think I’ve ever eaten at any other fast food joints.

Pretty often. More so lately as my work hours have changed. Sometimes I'll rush out to work in the morning & grab a fast food biscuit from McD's or Wendys. But I'm always forgetting to take lunch lately & I'm so stressed (so short staffed at work) & hungry by the end of the day it is just easier to drive thru somewhere. But then I don't have to worry about feeding a family when I get home.

Not often. Maybe twice a month, if that. My usual go to picks are Burger King or Chipotle. Sometimes Mcdonalds or Taco Bell but that's about it. If there was a Bojangles near me, I would probably only go there.

Hard to say. It’s kind of sporadic and random.

I rarely pick it up. Mostly it’s my husband bringing home random Egg McMuffins. Lol. I think he stops for coffee a lot. We definitely get a pizza every couple of weeks or so though.
DH gets McMuffins almost every Sunday. :crazy2: I pass. How often we get other take-out varies; sometimes not at all for a few weeks or on a week like this one has been (too blazing hot to cook) we've had it twice. We're actually having KFC as we speak.

Until the last couple of weeks......every 6 months or so.
We started going to movies again, so we usually have lunch out.
The last 3 weeks it has been fast food. That is not usual. We used to go to sit downs and will again. Just depends on movie times

Once every couple of months I'll get a bojangles biscuit at breakfast time and I'll usually add a piece of plant sausage or plant chicken to it. DS asks for Wendy's for lunch whenever he's feeling under the weather, and I'll have some of his fries along with whatever I'm having. Other than that, almost never. Last time (other than those usuals) was back in March when I was on a 6+ hour drive for work and grabbed one of the BK impossible whoppers, and before that I can't really remember.

Friday and Saturday night we get dinner out. Prior to the pandemic almost always in a restaurant. Since the pandemic almost always to go from a restaurant, but a couple of those meals a month will be fast food.

I really enjoy Chipotle, and could eat it once a week. I don’t get it that often, but definitely twice a month.

We used to do every few weeks, but we have gotten into the bad habit of picking up Taco Bell on the way home from hula most Tuesdays. It's so convenient to order on the app and we customize everything because it's so easy. I'm sure the workers HATE us because every item we order has some kind of customization. :/ DH gets everything with no sour cream. DD gets everything with no cheese and grilled. I swap out ground beef for steak, add onions, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter