HRH clubbers - recent reviews

M

missymj

If anyone has recently stayed at the HRH Club Level, would you kindly post a review of the lounge and offerings?

Thank you!

I was just about to post the exact same question, I am booked in a club room in (see countdown timer) days. What do they offer for the breakfast, and in the lounge for happy hour? Basically what are the club level benefits?

we just returned yesterday from HRH CLUB LEVEL. i am very sad the trip is over. it was a most pleasurable vacation. it was our first time staying on club level and after reading the critisism i had been reading on this board i was really sure i had made a mistake when i booked club level. i sure do not know what people expected...filet mignon and caviar???? martinis...shaken not stirred????? to my surprise i was impressed with the offerings. every morning at 7:30 there is fruit salad, bagels, muffins, donuts, cereal, coffee, tea, juice, milk, water, soda, lemonade (drinks are all day long). this goes on till 8:30 or 9. free newspapers everyday also. then of course all day you can go in and get beverages, borrow cds, watch tv. ok now from 5-7 they change everyday, one day was pasta salad, meatballs, veggies and dip and garlic bread. also free beer & wine for the whole 2 hours. another day was hot dogs, chips & salsa, tortillas and cheese & crackers, another day was quesadillas and veggies & dip and cheese & crackers. every nite from 8:30-9:30 cookies, brownies, rice cakes and milk, pudding. needless to say unlike alot of other people on this board i thought this was totally worth it. for the discount i got on the room in club level we made up for it with the water and soda alone that we consumed all day, every day. by the way i am trying to get to do a trip report. but i definitely will stay club level on my next trip!!!!!:wave2:

Was the cereal individually boxed or bulk? Did they have oatmeal, or just cold cereal? Just curious and I don't want to blow WW while I'm there.

TIA

I have stayed club level here on three different occasions. I too love this hotel, but the problem most people have with HRH club level is it's consistency. While my first trip there was wonderful, the second one was horrible and the third was better than the second but not as good as the first. It just depends on when you go. Sometimes the staff is friendly, talkative and helpful and other times they have been down right rude and act as if you're bothering them. The food is basic concierge food that you find on most club levels. Certainly adequate and sometimes even surprising, but I think it's the service, cleanliness of the lounge and friendliness or rudeness of the staff that seems to waver with each trip. I still love this hotel because it's so convenient, beautiful, and lively. I just wish it would be more consistent.

yes, the cereal is in individual boxes, 5 or 6 different kinds to choose from...cheerios,apple jacks, corn flakes and the like...as far as for oatmeal i can't say either way. i do not eat oatmeal so i did not pay attention.

this is the first time i stayed club level so i have nothing to compare it to, but like i said before i am already planning next years trip and it will be HRH CLUB LEVEL. we had good food and the staff was overly freindly...ready to help with anything you need. the lounge was also clean.

recently returned at the end of february

I LOVED CLUB LEVEL!!!

everything was great about it. the food, the people, the convenience, everything. i dont think i can ever stay below club level again (haha) and definetly not off-site!!

i highly recommend club level to everyone!! :Pinkbounc :smooth: :bounce:

I've been to the club level lounge. The food spread is pretty nice. There are veggies and fruit. They had jerk chicken on a stick on night, but it was cold. You also can get water, soda, beer, and wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter