I Am NOT a Bad, Bad Baby -- TR final updates 9/12

Hi Kathy!
I know your having a blast right now. Yet sad your girls trip is over. :sad:

I loved everything! So glad you made so many dis meets!

I hope you're having an awesome trip! but I'm sorry this one had to end. :(

What a great trip with all the Dis-meets. We loved the Mine Train last week and I had that Turtle desert at Coral Reef.

Next time you come to Milwaukee, let me know! We'd meet you at the zoo or somewhere.

I haven't started my report yet, but i'll keep you posted. Can't wait to read your next one!

Little by little I am attempting to get caught up. I am sure I won't be before I leave. Who know...maybe on the trip I will have some dis time that has been missing so much from my life lately as I push to get work done. For now though, forgive me as I utilize your chapter links and miss the banter.

"Another Wild Day, Part 4"

I had to laugh at the girls torturing you with the rides comment. :rotfl: No tea cups for you though?

It does look like a pretty full day. I love how blue the skies are in your pictures. I suspect that you have not seen quite the same skies this past couple weeks while down there.

Your dinner at Tony's doesn't look like it was outstanding. Probably a good thing for me. It as well as RR were on my "oh..maybe I should get an ADR there" and due to your meal at RR I did make a last minute ADR there. I don't think I have it in me to move anything around for a Tony's ADR... so I am grateful that your pics don't make me jump on MDX to try and find one. ;)

"It's an Epcot kind of day"

I love the pp pics in front of SE!

It is a shame you were unable to meet Bill and his wife.

We have never done the piggy bank thing. Was it fun? Or just a sort of infomercial?

Love the fountain pictures you got. What a beautiful day!

Yay for the impromptu meet and greet with chip and dale. :goodvibes

"It's time to eat with the fish"

Looks like a great lunch if for no other reason than that desert! YUM!

"Another DIS meet"

I think I just posted this same picture to my own TR. :rotfl:

IMG_6732_zpsd3229fa0.jpg

Ok, so I have lost count with your dismeets...but one can not have too many, right?

The movie in China always makes me feel dizzy... but it is one of my favorite ones in WS.

OH! I totally forgot there were animatronics in the American Adventure. I will have to see that. next week when we are there.

Did the girls lunch come in these? Like how at restrauntosauras the lunches come in pails?

IMG_6788_zpsa1b3a101.jpg

And the new bathroom... is that in the america pavilion?

"Life update"

I will keep Alisha in my prayers and hope that all goes well and you get some good news that will lead you in a direction that helps her to feel better. Doesn't sound like Markie is pain free either... so I will keep him in my prayers as well... just for good measure. :goodvibes

"Last night"

I thought the trash and towels is every 4th night for DVC (which if I am honest is the ONLY thing I dislike about DVC... I kinda like fresh towels and toiletries). I am almost certain though when we stayed at OKW in January we had trash and towels done on the morning of the 4th day. Make me wonder if it is on the 4th day or if they just are not entirely consistent. In any case... I certainly would take the $50 credit! I can take out my own garbage for that!

Looks like fun for the girls in the pool and fun for the adults with their drinks.

"The Monorail is What?"

Sounds like it was crazy with the monorail down.

I am glad that you made it to your ADR. I think they are pretty good about being late. I mean... even when I didn't have as good an excuse and I was an hour and a half late - they were able to take me off the "no show and charge the card" list.

OMG! I love this picture. I think it totally shows your emotion in it. :goodvibes:goodvibes What a special picture.
IMG_1794_zps71477789.jpg

Of course, the ones with Cayley bouncing with Tigger are pretty precious too.

I am so excited about the mine train! So very cool you got to ride it!!!

So sad to have to say goodbye to everyone. :sad2:

"DIS Meet in Milwaukee"

:cool1: for another dismeet and the zoo where you got to enjoy some elephants :goodvibes

And with that I am caught up. I do hope that you have been having a good time on your trip. From what I can see on facebook it certainly looks like you have (except perhaps some uncooperative weather) :goodvibes

It was so nice to meet you the other day while we were in line for Winnie The Pooh! I'm the Canadian that came to say hi. You and Mark were so kind to me. Thank you :)

Hi Kat! I'm finally all caught up! I loved reading the end of your report! I know you leave today to celebrate your anniversary, so have a great trip and congratulations!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :cutie:

:wave2: Casey; thanks for catching up. We had a great trip for our anniversary and we are still here on Marco until Sunday. :)

Hi Kathy!
I know your having a blast right now. Yet sad your girls trip is over. :sad:

We sure did Mo. Yes, I'm sad too since I don't know when the next one will be.

I loved everything! So glad you made so many dis meets!

Me too...they are a very special part of our trips.

I hope you're having an awesome trip! but I'm sorry this one had to end. :(

Clare, we are having an awesome trip. It's sad when the reports end.

What a great trip with all the Dis-meets. We loved the Mine Train last week and I had that Turtle desert at Coral Reef.

Lots of fun DIS meets (and this trip too). I love the Mine Train...it fits perfectly in the New Fantasyland.

Next time you come to Milwaukee, let me know! We'd meet you at the zoo or somewhere.

I would really like that.

I haven't started my report yet, but i'll keep you posted. Can't wait to read your next one!

I'm subscribed and can't wait to hear all about it.

Little by little I am attempting to get caught up. I am sure I won't be before I leave. Who know...maybe on the trip I will have some dis time that has been missing so much from my life lately as I push to get work done. For now though, forgive me as I utilize your chapter links and miss the banter.

Yay for your trip almost being here.

"Another Wild Day, Part 4"

I had to laugh at the girls torturing you with the rides comment. :rotfl: No tea cups for you though?

No; although I did them with Mark last week but he knows NOT to spin me.

It does look like a pretty full day. I love how blue the skies are in your pictures. I suspect that you have not seen quite the same skies this past couple weeks while down there.

We had pretty good weather that entire trip (wish I could say the same for last week).

Your dinner at Tony's doesn't look like it was outstanding. Probably a good thing for me. It as well as RR were on my "oh..maybe I should get an ADR there" and due to your meal at RR I did make a last minute ADR there. I don't think I have it in me to move anything around for a Tony's ADR... so I am grateful that your pics don't make me jump on MDX to try and find one. ;)

NOT worth it!

"It's an Epcot kind of day"

I love the pp pics in front of SE!

Thanks.

It is a shame you were unable to meet Bill and his wife.

I was so sorry to miss them; hopefully another opportunity will present itself. Are you there the same time as he is this trip?

We have never done the piggy bank thing. Was it fun? Or just a sort of infomercial?

It's cute and something Zoe might enjoy.

Love the fountain pictures you got. What a beautiful day!

It was a beautiful day that day.

Yay for the impromptu meet and greet with chip and dale. :goodvibes

They are so fun.

"It's time to eat with the fish"

Looks like a great lunch if for no other reason than that desert! YUM!

My favorite dessert.

"Another DIS meet"

I think I just posted this same picture to my own TR. :rotfl:

That's funny!

IMG_6732_zpsd3229fa0.jpg

Ok, so I have lost count with your dismeets...but one can not have too many, right?

Never enough DIS meets.

The movie in China always makes me feel dizzy... but it is one of my favorite ones in WS.

Yes, as does the Canada one, but they are enjoyable.

OH! I totally forgot there were animatronics in the American Adventure. I will have to see that. next week when we are there.

It's a good place to rest and educational at the same time.

Did the girls lunch come in these? Like how at restrauntosauras the lunches come in pails?

IMG_6788_zpsa1b3a101.jpg

Yes they did.

And the new bathroom... is that in the america pavilion?

Yes it is; it's huge!

"Life update"

I will keep Alisha in my prayers and hope that all goes well and you get some good news that will lead you in a direction that helps her to feel better. Doesn't sound like Markie is pain free either... so I will keep him in my prayers as well... just for good measure. :goodvibes

Thank you; she is just too young to be dealing with all of this. Markie will probably need surgery, but he is holding off on his until Alisha gets taken care of.

"Last night"

I thought the trash and towels is every 4th night for DVC (which if I am honest is the ONLY thing I dislike about DVC... I kinda like fresh towels and toiletries). I am almost certain though when we stayed at OKW in January we had trash and towels done on the morning of the 4th day. Make me wonder if it is on the 4th day or if they just are not entirely consistent. In any case... I certainly would take the $50 credit! I can take out my own garbage for that!

It is; but they forgot. The credit was nice...we got free drinks. :)

Looks like fun for the girls in the pool and fun for the adults with their drinks.

It was the perfect last night.

"The Monorail is What?"

Sounds like it was crazy with the monorail down.

It's bad enough when it isn't running for early morning ADR's, but to not be working at park opening...insane.

I am glad that you made it to your ADR. I think they are pretty good about being late. I mean... even when I didn't have as good an excuse and I was an hour and a half late - they were able to take me off the "no show and charge the card" list.

They are pretty good about it most of the time.

OMG! I love this picture. I think it totally shows your emotion in it. :goodvibes:goodvibes What a special picture.
IMG_1794_zps71477789.jpg

It's one of my favorites.

Of course, the ones with Cayley bouncing with Tigger are pretty precious too.

For a little girl who four years ago hated Tigger, it was precious.

I am so excited about the mine train! So very cool you got to ride it!!!

Mark loved it last week.

So sad to have to say goodbye to everyone. :sad2:

I hate goodbyes.

"DIS Meet in Milwaukee"

:cool1: for another dismeet and the zoo where you got to enjoy some elephants :goodvibes

We always enjoy this Sunday out in Milwaukee.

And with that I am caught up. I do hope that you have been having a good time on your trip. From what I can see on facebook it certainly looks like you have (except perhaps some uncooperative weather) :goodvibes

Have a great trip if we don't talk before then.

It was so nice to meet you the other day while we were in line for Winnie The Pooh! I'm the Canadian that came to say hi. You and Mark were so kind to me. Thank you :)

Laura, it was delightful meeting you. Thank you for stopping me and saying hello. I'm sorry we didn't have more time for a visit. I hope you had a great trip.

Ok, finally got myself all caught up!

YIKES! Those monorails sure cause a fuss when they go down. Glad they were running buses to the park and you got to Crystal Palace for your breakfast. I love CP breakfasts!
I LOVE all the pics of you bouncing with Tigger!! So much joy!
Great Mine Train pics! :thumbsup2
Awww goodbyes are always so hard!
Glad you got home safe and sound of course, even if your flight was a little bumpy.
Whew! Now I'm ready for the next one!

Laura, it was delightful meeting you. Thank you for stopping me and saying hello. I'm sorry we didn't have more time for a visit. I hope you had a great trip.

That's fine! No need to apologize - the line was a-moving! Hopefully we'll see each other on another trip :D It was so kind of you to talk to me! I saw Mark trying on hats in the shop and I have to admit, it made my day. The rest of my trip was wonderful, I hope yours was too!

Ok, finally got myself all caught up!

:yay: You were a little busy...going to Disney and all. :)

YIKES! Those monorails sure cause a fuss when they go down. Glad they were running buses to the park and you got to Crystal Palace for your breakfast. I love CP breakfasts!

I sure wouldn't pay to stay on the monorail line! I was very thankful for those buses even though we usually avoid those too.

I LOVE all the pics of you bouncing with Tigger!! So much joy!

Thanks; I love my Tigger.

Great Mine Train pics! :thumbsup2

Thank you.

Awww goodbyes are always so hard!

I hate them with a passion. But who knew I'd be seeing Mary about six weeks later.

Glad you got home safe and sound of course, even if your flight was a little bumpy.

Me too!

Whew! Now I'm ready for the next one!

And you are already there an I thank you for that.

That's fine! No need to apologize - the line was a-moving! Hopefully we'll see each other on another trip :D It was so kind of you to talk to me! I saw Mark trying on hats in the shop and I have to admit, it made my day. The rest of my trip was wonderful, I hope yours was too!

We had one of our best trips ever. Please let me know if you do a TR...I'd love to join. Mine is going on now if you want to join, Laura.

Yay for your trip almost being here.

Sadly it came as fast as it went...

No; although I did them with Mark last week but he knows NOT to spin me.

That is great he knows not to spin you. I tend to end up with people who cant give me that same curtsey...so I just avoid it at this point. :rotfl:

We had pretty good weather that entire trip (wish I could say the same for last week).

That is good! For some reason I thought you had some rain.
I was so sorry to miss them; hopefully another opportunity will present itself. Are you there the same time as he is this trip?

We were..and I think at some point there was a plan to meet. Sadly, I forgot to text and never received one myself. Even with a text though, I missed one dismeet. I was only able to make one... and with that same person I had a second impromptu one as we ran into eachother.

It's cute and something Zoe might enjoy.

I wonder if we don't put that on the schedule for January... sadly a lot that I wanted to do we ended up unable to.

nd with that I am caught up. I do hope that you have been having a good time on your trip. From what I can see on facebook it certainly looks like you have (except perhaps some uncooperative weather)
Have a great trip if we don't talk before then.

It was a good trip. Weather was actually better than normal. We did have some "cranky" moments..but what trip do I ever have that doesn't include one of those (oh yes, the ones that don't have my family with me :rotfl2:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter