I Am NOT a Bad, Bad Baby -- TR final updates 9/12

Trying to get all caught up................ :blush:

The drinks look great! Wish I had one right now!!! :drinking1

That is crazy the monorails weren't running. I'm glad they had an alternate plan. Very seldom do I make that walk in, so great picture of the Mickey Mouse. I can't say I have ever seen that!!! :goodvibes

Love the pictures from breakfast! I still need to get there and try that stuffed French toast.......boy does that look good! :thumbsup2 And the bouncing with Tigger.........I don't think I have ever seen you look like you are blushing that much! :rotfl:

New Fantasyland and the 7DMT..........sorry, but I was underwhelmed! :(

Un-magical Express.........I hate that! :sad2:

We've not eaten lunch at BOG, but I've heard good things about the roast beef sandwich.

::yes:: The Roast beef is gooooood. Well it is the only thing I have ever ordered but still have not been disappointed and it is enough for 2.

Nice last days and great for pool time, the room credit and of course the drinks it eventually went to :rotfl:.

Always a nice way to end a trip, by bouncing with Tigger and then a spin on 7DMT. I liked it, wished it was longer but well done. :goodvibes

Hopefully I will get back here but safe trip and I know you will have a magical time.

Well, I'm sad that this trip has ended, but excited for your upcoming adventures!!!

You had a nice last night at the pool. That is awesome that Mary got credit for the issues you had with housekeeping.

Is that a pina colava that I spy?

Yikes, what a fiasco at the TTC with no monorail running!

I'm glad that the buses came along quickly.

What a nice farewell breakfast! The series of pictures with Tigger are hilarious! He is my favorite Pooh character, too. Unfortunately, the one time we ate at Crystal Palace, he didn't come by our table while we were there :(

The Eeyore pictures are very sweet too.

Not a bad final ride, either. 7 Dwarves?!? Cool!

Leaving is always sad, but it sounds like your return home was fairly pain-free.

Thanks for a great report.

And no, I didn't spot a Bad, Bad Baby! Just some funny, cute girls!

:goodvibes

I was able to check in for the ending. It was good to see Magic Kingdom and Old Key West and all the sweet little girls. I know it was hard to say goodbye to them. Happy travels as you head out on your next adventure!

First of all - YAYAYAYAY for your trip being 6 days away! :cool1: I am certain you will have a wonderful time!

What a relaxing last night. Adult beverages while the girl's swim.

What fun pictures at CP! It looks like all the girls had a blast.

Puffed french toast - I LOVE it!!!!

Lovely goodbye to the MK pictures.

I think I had that exact same pouty face when I left OKW in May!

Loved your TR. I really do love seeing the girls grow up!

Crystal Palace is the perfect "last" breakfast of a trip. Those photos are really sweet. I have no self control when it comes to puffed french toast.

Awesome that you got one more ride on 7DMT!

Great report, as usual! I hope your upcoming trip is safe and wonderful!

Great updates!

I read the last few last night before bed but I passed out before I could write a response. :lmao:

I can't believe the monorail was broken but at least they were proactive getting those busses running.

I really look forward to meeting you and Mark next week!

I have enjoyed reading your TR so much! Thanks for your magical stories. I love seeing how other people experience WDW. Have fun next week! I'm super jealous.

Ah, our trip is over :sad: It was a very fun time. I do hope that we can go on another girls only trip someday!! Thanks so much for doing such an awesome report :)

Thank you for sharing your trip with Kathy and those adorable girls with all of us Mary!! Loved it!! :yay:

I'll try to do responses a bit later, but in the meantime, Mark and I drove to Milwaukee today to go to the Zoo (they have elephants...something neither Chicago zoo has) and we met up with DIS friends, Barry and Bambi and their three great kids (FreezinRafiki)

What a great little trip and it is great to see the Barry and his family since he spends so little time here now. :worried:

What a great way to end your Disney Trip! Crystal Palace breakfast and a ride on the Mine Train! Woo hoo!! Sad to see the trip end, though.

Glad you had a great trip to the zoo and a fantastic meet with friends.

Can't wait to see the pictures when you are back from your upcoming trip.

HAVE A BLAST!!!

:goodvibes

Sounds like a real mess without the monorails running! They seem to break down more and more. I wonder if there are plans to replace them with newer models.

Breakfast at CP looks really good. I could eat a mess of french toast!

The 7DMT looks fun too!

Sorry the trip had to come to an end. But I'm glad you had such a good time with your friends and the girls, and glad you'll be back in Florida soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter