I am on my way to 3 nights for free!! Horay!!

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I am so excited that I can't stand it. I have to share this with all of you. I started working for the pampered chef a few months ago for a little extra money per month. I was planning on putting my checks in aseparate account to save for disney. Through the months I earned free products and more money than I expected. This is a part time job on my on hours, whenever, where ever. Anyway I was just told that I am close to earning 3 nights at the wyndham palace in downtown disney. I am planning my trip for next august and not paying for 3 nights with breakfast and other things included is great. I am sorry if I am rambling but I can't wait to tell my dh, he'll also be trilled.
If anyone wants a part time job and is interested in this company, I will try to give you info about it. I do not want this to sound like a adverstiment for the company, I am just so excited. Thanks for listening!!!

Congrats! Love Pampered Chef merchandise!

I printed your post to give to 2 friends that claim they can't afford Disney. It's amazing what we can do when we put forth a little effort. Congrats!!!!

pampered chef sells high quality kitchen tools from home parties. something like tupperware, christmas around the world, etc. I go into homes and have live kitchen demonstrations. I make a appetizer and then a desert. Its real easy, the products sell themselves. I love this job. I make extra cash, earn great products and many other benefits. If you like to know more e-mail me.

thank you very much for reminding me to join wyndham by request, I didn't even think about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter