I am SOOO angry about airfare!!!

Thanks for all the advice, guys!
I finally booked a round trip flight to Fort Lauderdale today for $288 r/t, non-stop on American. Not great, but over $100 less than Delta or any others for non-stop.
We decided that we would not do WDW :-)eek: ) this April trip. I hope I can handle it!!!

Did you trying calling at midnight? It appears that is what you have to do for Delta. I got round trip tickets, non-stop from Boston to Orlando for $234. We are leaving at 9:00 am on Friday the 18th of April and returning a week later on the 4:20 pm flight. I stayed up until midnight to book both flights. I did not take a chance and wait for my return flight to come on sale. Instead, I booked 2 one way flights and it seemed to work.

I had to book through Delta, because 2 of my tickets were on skymiles.

D. B. Kelly

Congrats on booking your flights! I'm sure that's a huge weight off your shoulders! When I was working I always advised my clients that any ticket $250 and less to Orlando was good price because that city pairing is so popular and volatile with price changes.

I'm not going until May 2003 so I will start watching the prices in October. Hopefully Southwest will do another Friends Fly Free promotion :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter