I Hate Snow

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
Yup totally off topic,, but I just had to voice it! I can't believe it was only December and I was warm and swimming and now we are lucky if the temp hits 20 degrees! We have had more snow this year than the past four years combined.. I HATE SNOW..
that said maybe I need to book a quicky cruise before our december one. This is the worst winter EVER! :(

Feel the same way today after I threw my back out shoveling...now I am hobbling around the house all bent over.

MJ

I understand. What you need is to watch the DCL video tape. That will cheer you up. Watching the countdown clock can drive you batty... 246 days for us. LOL!

Tina :)

Sorry to hear about your back MJ.. I was thinking of doing the same thing to the SADISTIC plow driver... he waits and waits until I have cleared the driveway and giggles as he blocks me in again.........:(

I must be demented, but I love the snow! It can snow feet of the stuff all winter-- but it should be considerate enough to stop by March 1st, since I am then officially tired of it after that point. I feel cheated when the winters are too warm-- this way I will truly appreciate the gentle, warm breezes of the Caribbean in a few weeks. I am taking my Brownie Troop cross-country skiing tomorrow....just trying to spread the insanity.

Count me as one of the few Coloradoans NOT happy to see the three days of snow that we have had. Yes, I know that we need it with the drought and all...but, really come ON do we need minus 13 degree temps with it???:confused: :eek:

Lisa

Just kidding!!! Its pretty and all, but when its melting its nasty gross stuff. Everything gets mushy wet and you have to mop the kitchen floor at least a thousands times a day. Here in Northern IL. we have had a very mild winter and barely any snow. We will probably get hit hard late in the season.
So I vote no for snow, keep it in the pictures and off the ground;)

Really,,,, I always love the first snow of the year... I love it to snow before I go away (each December) but this has become ridiculous. The snow banks are over my back porch. I need to plow a "poop path" for my poor little westie as the snow drifts are twice her size. We can not even get to our hot tub as it looks like an igloo. I don't even know where the driveway ends and my lawn begins anymore and that psychotic plow man wants to give me a nervous breakdown...I swear he hides and waits for me to finish and go inside and then races down my street to plow me in yet again!

I love the snow. As long as I don't have to go out in it or shovel it.
It was a whole lot more fun when I was young and didn't have all these aches and pains!!

We don't get that much in Indiana but I do recall one winter we lived in Maine and had 220 INCHES. Yeah, we couldn't get out the front door one morning and had to wait for the base to dig us out.

I think we all need spring to come a little faster.

Rae

Calling for another 3-6 inches on Monday for Philadelphia area, YUK!!!

I can not believe it! More more more.. We already have the (all too familiar now) winter storm watch in effect.

I HATE SNOW>>>NOW GO AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK!!!!

this is getting WAY out of hand!

In DC, we are getting that Sunday night/Monday morning storm...although it does not feel like it is going to snow out. The bad thing is that I was just in the car and they are now saying another different strom for Tuesday. I WONDER if my children will ever go back to school? At this rate, we will be in school until July 4th.

I just saw on The Weather Channel it is only calling for light snow showers Tuesday morning here in the Delaware Valley. Between Friday's and Monday's snowstorms, I don't even want to hear about any kind of snow showers for Tuesday.
At least next weekend I'm off Friday through Monday, thanks to, Mr. Washington and Mr. Lincoln
:bounce: :smooth: :Pinkbounc

I LOVE SNOW but I hate being cold. The only thing bearable about winter is snow. In my opinion winter goes faster when there is alot of snow. I just think it's pretty.

I agree it's pretty, but I also know it is dangerous.....we just got back from a surprise visit to our DD19 who's birthday is today. We surprised her at college and took her and roomies out to dinner. Well, on the trip home we hit a blizzard and had to travel 50 miles of mountain roads....I was driving and we came to 3 mile steep hill. Cars were off the road in ditches in both directions and we were holding on by the skin of our teeth to make it up the hill, fishtailing all the way. Oh, did I mention that there was a cliff on one side of the road!!! We happen to be the only car to make it up the hill!!! Pixie Dust was on our side!!!! A normally 2 hour 45 minute trip took us 4 hours...

Once we got to the highway, the snow was all but gone!!! All my muscles are tense right now from concentrating so hard on getting up and down that mountain!!! It is good to be home!!!!

I have to agree with Ann today...I hate snow.

MJ

Ditto on the hating snow.They are calling for more tonight.UGH I can't take it anymore.
The kids are even getting bored of it.THey didn't even wantto go out today.Horay for me Only 5 loads of laundry instead of 10.

I think we all need to move south - maybe a permanent room on the Magic/Wonder! Then the only white stuff we'd see outside is white sand.

Rae

More snow for today - 3-5 inches. And of course DH is in Jacksonville, FL for a sales meeting so you know who gets to shovel :mad:

starwood - NOT FAIR!!~

Join us on our move to permanent staterooms on the ship!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter