I Hate Snow

What's snow?????

Oh yeah that white stuff that keeps missing us to the south then goes up the east coast and clobbers New England.

Very dry winter here so far. We are about 20" below our normal total.

[COLOR=royal blue]OK! Winter storm watch for NE Indiana, NW Ohio! Expecting 6 inches of the white stuff tomorrow evening! (Looking at brown grass now with a few leftover piles of ice/snow) It would be so much fun for my kids, not to mention income potential for DS12! Now my question...Do I feed the birds?!

Doin' the snow dance!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Tracy[/COLOR]

We had 19 inches and now it looks like we are getting rain this weekend. Hope we don't get any flooding. Boy this trip can't come soon enough. I hope that my daughter won't be going to school in July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter