I just have to get this out...

wacowgirl

Mouseketeer
I LEAVE SATURDAY!!!!!!! That's 5 days from now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm driving everyone nuts at work. I'm driving everyone nuts on Facebook. I'm even driving my son who's going with me nuts!!

Who wants to go nuts with me?!?!?!?!
:yay::yay::yay::yo-yo::drive::rainbow::simba::dumbo::maleficen:dancer:

I should seriously do a trip report... lol

I hope you have a great trip!! pixiedust:
We went last year for Thanksgiving & had a blast! We aren't able to get back until next Thanksgiving (2017), so until then I am living vicariously through all of the wonderful dis'ers! Have an awesome time!! :)

We will be arriving in Orlando the same day! I am sooo not ready for this trip. I feel very unorganized. I haven't packed or got anything ready. Usually I'm more like you. So excited I can't stop talking about it.
Hope you have a good trip with nice weather!

I'm driving everyone nuts at work. I'm driving everyone nuts on Facebook. I'm even driving my son who's going with me nuts!!

I'll go nuts with you....I'm a little less than 40 days out and I'm already nuts AND nervous! I wish mine was already at 5, but I still have Christmas presents to buy and wrap, decorations to put up, and shirts for Disney to make!

I'll go nuts with you....I'm a little less than 40 days out and I'm already nuts AND nervous! I wish mine was already at 5, but I still have Christmas presents to buy and wrap, decorations to put up, and shirts for Disney to make!

I was giddy at 40 too :) I've had a countdown clock since day 500. It's so nice to finally be down this far. That's so cool that you're down to 40!! I'm still nervous about my trip... hang in there!!!

We will be arriving in Orlando the same day! I am sooo not ready for this trip. I feel very unorganized. I haven't packed or got anything ready. Usually I'm more like you. So excited I can't stop talking about it.
Hope you have a good trip with nice weather!

YAY!!!!! Care to carpool?? Just kidding :) I'm not going to WDW right away, we have family to visit and Kennedy to visit too. We don't check in for Disney until the 15th. Where are you staying at? HAVE FUN!!!!

I was giddy at 40 too :) I've had a countdown clock since day 500. It's so nice to finally be down this far. That's so cool that you're down to 40!! I'm still nervous about my trip... hang in there!!!

YAY!!!!! Care to carpool?? Just kidding :) I'm not going to WDW right away, we have family to visit and Kennedy to visit too. We don't check in for Disney until the 15th. Where are you staying at? HAVE FUN!!!!

We are going to Clearwater with some friends for a few days. We check into All Stars Music on the 16 until the 26. Have a good trip too!

Me too only 11 more days :rockband: :dancer: :rockband:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter