I know I'm early on this but a question on Disney World 50th.

It likely won't be that early. The actual anniversary won't be until October of that year.

I'm sure everyone is right. Just didn't think of it that way before. Oh well looks like we will do a nov-dec trip or wait until January 2022.

Yes, it's not too early to be thinking about this. I'm planning on going summer of 2021 - hoping for Star Wars to be open (which it should be) and all of the fun 50th stuff. Maybe a new night parade at MK or a different park? One can only hope!

@Princess_Kirky - Yeah I am sure that all we're currently waiting for will be up and running by the 50th. :dogdance:

I have a hard time deciding what I am most excited for... Star Wars Land or the new night time spectacular at MK. :darth::smickey:
Or perhaps something completely different that hasn't been announced yet. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter