I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping they can manage to NOT shut down again. :sad2:

I have full faith that our calm and mature president and the veritable geniuses we elected to Congress will work out a deal in the best interests of the country with no regard to political gain...I also have a lovely bridge for sale over the East River with great toll potential.

The storybook treats ice cream place. It’s lime soft serve in a chocolate cone which sounds disgusting but oh my god is it good. I’m super excited to get one. It says they are only there for a limited time so I wonder when they’ll be gone
I’m not a big fan of citrus and chocolate. DS prefers just chocolate. DH might like it. I need a Dole whip.

Well - heading to bed shortly for our “last sleep” before WDW. I have been a little quiet the last few days on the thread...surprisingly I was very busy with work haha. I’m trying to hit my goal by March this year and just take the rest of the year off ;) :rotfl2: LOL!

I will try to keep up with the thread in the evening next week! Hope everybody has a great week! And for all of those heading to the world - hopefully the weather can be a little better than predicted. We packed a bunch of layers and are going to have a great trip regardless.

Also - say a prayer for my wife. Her flight anxiety is on full tilt today but she’s coming tomorrow. It’s so difficult to see somebody you love struggle like this. I hope we have a quick smooth flight for her sake.
Hoping yall have the best time and praying for a smooth safe flight! Enjoy the MK view!

Well - heading to bed shortly for our “last sleep” before WDW. I have been a little quiet the last few days on the thread...surprisingly I was very busy with work haha. I’m trying to hit my goal by March this year and just take the rest of the year off ;) :rotfl2: LOL!

I will try to keep up with the thread in the evening next week! Hope everybody has a great week! And for all of those heading to the world - hopefully the weather can be a little better than predicted. We packed a bunch of layers and are going to have a great trip regardless.

Also - say a prayer for my wife. Her flight anxiety is on full tilt today but she’s coming tomorrow. It’s so difficult to see somebody you love struggle like this. I hope we have a quick smooth flight for her sake.
Have a great time!! I will pray for Mrs. Southfayettefan. I don't like flying but I don't deal with anything like she deals with.

Basically - Citi IT has this reputation on r/churning of being terrible. And everybody has to experience it at one point or another as a churning rite of passage. Congrats...you're in lol
Lucky me :tilt: So, I have to call them?? Double ugh, ugh!

Have a great time!! I will pray for Mrs. Southfayettefan. I don't like flying but I don't deal with anything like she deals with.
Today was a trying day. I have to just have a lot of patience, I know when she's having a moment that it will pass. She was not coming, then coming, then not coming, then coming today. I just have to remain supportive and keep any anger or frustration to myself to help her. I'm so happy to finally be excited about the trip though when we packed at 8pm!
Hoping yall have the best time and praying for a smooth safe flight! Enjoy the MK view!
Thanks - can't wait for that! Despite a worse weather forecast than we'd like, I keep telling myself "at least we could just watch the castle out the window!"

Today was a trying day. I have to just have a lot of patience, I know when she's having a moment that it will pass. She was not coming, then coming, then not coming, then coming today. I just have to remain supportive and keep any anger or frustration to myself to help her. I'm so happy to finally be excited about the trip though when we packed at 8pm!

Thanks - can't wait for that! Despite a worse weather forecast than we'd like, I keep telling myself "at least we could just watch the castle out the window!"
I should also add that I told her she could stay home and let's say her confidence level was not high that I could take an 8 yr old and 5 yr old to Disney and keep them alive...(that concern may be valid though, LOL!)

Lucky me :tilt: So, I have to call them?? Double ugh, ugh!

I had to call them last night because my account somehow locked me out...AGAIN...and somehow I didn’t know the answers to my security questions... AGAIN (I DID know them but it certainly wasn’t taking my answers)

Anyway, the good news for you is that they gave me 1000 points for the trouble, so maybe there is that for you to look forward to??

(And I will also say that the citi call came nowhere close to rivaling the incompetency I experienced on my 1.5 hours worth of phone calls with Cap One the previous evening!)

I should also add that I told her she could stay home and let's say her confidence level was not high that I could take an 8 yr old and 5 yr old to Disney and keep them alive...(that concern may be valid though, LOL!)
And these are #legitconcerns of any mother. I'd be the same. Dads are never as attentive to the children as we are. Sorry. My dh used to just take our kids to Home Depot and I'd practically go into full blown panic attacks at the idea that he would get lost in looking at the different hammers and someone would abduct the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter