I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some new Chase spending offers out. Hyatt didn't work for me. I have the WOH card. Hoping it will show up in the next few days, and not just be for the legacy Hyatt card like one of the last promos. It would be nice to get some bonus points as I go for the $15k FNC.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/chas...arriott-ritz-avios-hyatt-cards-january-march/
Thanks! I used the link from DOC and was able to activate 5x on groceries for Marriott and 3x groceries for IHG. 5x at amazon on both.

And, I can see!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I had a Yag laser capsulotomy on my right eye. It was dilated for the procedure so it was hours before I could really experience the result. But this morning I've awoken to a 'clear' world and the blurriness has abated. Unless I close my right eye - then the world is blurry.

But, my left eye will have it's procedure on Monday and I should be good to go. It's amazing once again to discover how sharp things can look and the detail I can see again. Also, I'll be able to drive myself! I had to stop because I didn't feel comfortable recently. Things had started to deteriorate very rapidly.

Just an example, with readers on, with left eye only I cannot read this page unless I magnify it to huge print and then it's still blurry, with the print looking light gray. Reading and writing had become a chore, and I was grateful that I at least had a touch screen laptop to easily enlarge print.

Even with just one eye fixed, it is amazing to see again. I was using a feature where my computer reads to me, but it was annoying as it would read everything - signatures, etc, which can become quite involved, even my own 4 lines.

My husband met spend on Bonvoy Biz in mid December and points posted couple days later; not related to statement close. Just keep regular spending on it. Even small amounts just swipe it. In my experience that is the main factor in them releasing the points and having points post. If Amex is loving you points post immediately. If they are annoyed or suspicious they will drag it out. You don’t want to deal with that.
Thanks! I'll keep spending.

Some new Chase spending offers out. Hyatt didn't work for me. I have the WOH card. Hoping it will show up in the next few days, and not just be for the legacy Hyatt card like one of the last promos. It would be nice to get some bonus points as I go for the $15k FNC.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/chas...arriott-ritz-avios-hyatt-cards-january-march/

My bonus is there but it ends on 12/31/2020. I'd already activated it in November. Maybe when it goes away I'll get the new one. Like you, I'd beef up my Hyatt spend.

And, I can see!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I had a Yag laser capsulotomy on my right eye. It was dilated for the procedure so it was hours before I could really experience the result. But this morning I've awoken to a 'clear' world and the blurriness has abated. Unless I close my right eye - then the world is blurry.

But, my left eye will have it's procedure on Monday and I should be good to go. It's amazing once again to discover how sharp things can look and the detail I can see again. Also, I'll be able to drive myself! I had to stop because I didn't feel comfortable recently. Things had started to deteriorate very rapidly.

Just an example, with readers on, with left eye only I cannot read this page unless I magnify it to huge print and then it's still blurry, with the print looking light gray. Reading and writing had become a chore, and I was grateful that I at least had a touch screen laptop to easily enlarge print.

Even with just one eye fixed, it is amazing to see again. I was using a feature where my computer reads to me, but it was annoying as it would read everything - signatures, etc, which can become quite involved, even my own 4 lines.
So happy for you!

I find shipping logistics amusing. My Chase iPhone is coming from Middletown, PA, about an hour from my house in MD. It went all the way to Newark overnight to Linthicum Heights, MD, about an hour from my house south. It will be here this afternoon (if the driver actually shows up and doesn’t just log it as delivered without actually delivering it.) It will be a Happy New Year for DS. I am jealous and wish I would have got myself one also. It’s the pretty blue.

And, I can see!!!!!!!

So happy that you can see again! My mom has mucular degeneration and has to get shots in her eyes every 4 weeks. It sounds awful to me, but the alternative is her not being able to see, so very worth it. I'm very thankful that doctors have come so far in dealing with eye issues - it's so important!

Looking for an Amex MR card for DH to park his MR with no AF. I can refer him to a BBP from mine with me getting 15,000 referral and him getting 10,000 SUB. Is this a good offer? I can’t remember what it was when I got mine but I was thinking the SUB was higher. However I believe the SUB for this card just a while ago was statement credits for things we wouldn’t use so wondering if we should go for this now?

Looking for an Amex MR card for DH to park his MR with no AF. I can refer him to a BBP from mine with me getting 15,000 referral and him getting 10,000 SUB. Is this a good offer? I can’t remember what it was when I got mine but I was thinking the SUB was higher. However I believe the SUB for this card just a while ago was statement credits for things we wouldn’t use so wondering if we should go for this now?
Does he qualify for the Biz Green? 25k MRs, $3k MSR, AF waived the first year.

Do the Chase offers for 10% at Rite Aid work on gift cards? I know it shows them excluded but wondering if it still works?

Also was looking for a new card. Not Chase (need to lay low a while on them) and AMEX does not like me or DH. Just finished MSR on DH's CSP and CSR and My Ink Unlimited. So lots of UR points coming our way there.

So, I just applied for BOA Business Rewards MC. Instant approval. DOC has a link for $500 cash back with $5000 spend in 90 days. Hate to be without MSR so this will be good for now until I can go for more Chase Cards. I am 3/24 right now and DH is 5/24 with one falling off in April (then hoping to MDD some SW cards for him).

Is DiscoverIt Cashback Match churnable? P2's first year will be coming to an end in Feb. Can I cancel his, get one for me, hold for a year and then he apply again?

Amex Biz Green - DH's AF just posted. Is there a no fee that he can change to or are the only options - cancel (risking the pop-up jail hereafter) or pay the AF? He already has the BBP to hold his MRs.

And, I can see!!!!!!!

Wonderful news, so happy for you!!!

So happy that you can see again! My mom has mucular degeneration and has to get shots in her eyes every 4 weeks. It sounds awful to me, but the alternative is her not being able to see, so very worth it. I'm very thankful that doctors have come so far in dealing with eye issues - it's so important!

It sounds awful to me also. I'm so sorry she has to go through that, but I've got a pretty good idea why she would endure it.

Has she had any laser therapy?

Here's hoping they find a 'cure' or at least a therapy that is not so invasive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter