I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if Chase support links went pending today? I actually had a friend grab a CSP a few weeks ago and still don’t see anything. I was hoping today would be the day!

I'm not trying to argue or take our happy place even more off the rails but there's a difference between saying 'There's always hope because most appliances made in China don't last very long. ' and what you actually said.

Things on the internet don't translate well and if you have to explain it after someone reacts maybe fully explain it and not expect people to get it. I didn't think appliances right away either.

But reacting to our comments with the angry emoji doesn't really help either. But hey, sorry we didn't react how you wanted us to.
Everyone living in the USA knows that most of our products are made in China so to infer that I was referring to people is a bit of stretch. Do Chinese people;e not last long? I think they have a pretty good life span. It was actually a Chinese doctor I heard this joke from yesterday. I forget this is a social media board where everyone is looking for something to get offended by. It must be exhausting to not have a sense of humor. Don't worry I'm off this thread for good.

Last edited:
We bought a big box of corn dogs last night at target just because they were 30% off in the app. We never buy corn dogs lol. I also had a coke slushie
I feel good knowing I’m not alone- but you have the best excuse :)

Me: “Coronavirus!!”
80% of America: ROFL

You: I’m pregnant!!
100% of Ameica: buy and eat it ALL*!

*I do realize everyone has different rules about what you shouldn’t eat. I went down a rabbit hole when you mentioned it a few months ago, I don’t even know how you’re navigating that! My brain would explode 😂

I feel good knowing I’m not alone- but you have the best excuse :)

Me: “Coronavirus!!”
80% of America: ROFL

You: I’m pregnant!!
100% of Ameica: buy and eat it ALL*!

*I do realize everyone has different rules about what you shouldn’t eat. I went down a rabbit hole when you mentioned it a few months ago, I don’t even know how you’re navigating that! My brain would explode 😂

Friend in socal on fb - We’ve reached peak Coronapocalypse hype! When’s the last time your supermarket sold out of frozen food and toilet paper? 🤔

So, my (tiny) SUB for the Amex BBP posted, and it's ony 15k MRs so not really a lot.

I don't have any specific chain hotel stays coming up (except Best Western, which isn't a partner, and Hilton, which are ALREADY booked/paid for on points) so no real needs right now.

Should I just park them and leave them? Do MRs expire?

If I transfer them to Hilton during their sale/promotion, do they then just sit in my HH account forever, or do those expire?

I have four trips planned this year, and I'm starting to get nervous. More that my DH will freak out and decide it's too risky to go. I'm hoping it will blow over soon although I doubt it. I also worry that WDW/DLR might do something drastic like closing the parks like they did in Asia. Surely not, right?
Nothing is sure. Be mentally and financially ready for those trips to be cancelled. On the bright side I believe if Disney cancels/closes their parks they will refund/work with guests.
We leave in 2 weeks for my daughter’s high school softball spring training at WDW. 20 players, 4 coaches, lots of parents. Most of the girls have never been to Disney and are so excited!! What do you think the chances are of WDW closing? They would be totally devastated if this trip fell through. We’ve been planning it since my daughter’s class were freshmen.

So, my (tiny) SUB for the Amex BBP posted, and it's ony 15k MRs so not really a lot.

I don't have any specific chain hotel stays coming up (except Best Western, which isn't a partner, and Hilton, which are ALREADY booked/paid for on points) so no real needs right now.

Should I just park them and leave them? Do MRs expire?

If I transfer them to Hilton during their sale/promotion, do they then just sit in my HH account forever, or do those expire?
I’d park them as MRs unless you have HH redemption in mind. They just deval so badly. As long as you have an MR earning card they won’t expire.

We leave in 2 weeks for my daughter’s high school softball spring training at WDW. 20 players, 4 coaches, lots of parents. Most of the girls have never been to Disney and are so excited!! What do you think the chances are of WDW closing? They would be totally devastated if this trip fell through. We’ve been planning it since my daughter’s class were freshmen.
As someone leaving in a couple weeks I hope 0! But as a realist I know I cannot predict tomorrow. As the US starts FINALLY testing I expect our numbers to skyrocket. No idea what the effect will be. No one wants to shut US theme parks down but if the powers that be decide they want it, so it will be.

I don’t expect it to happen. But then I booked a trip to Italy in late April a month ago so I’m sorry you’re in my WDW boat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter