I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay now I can post this from DoC yesterday. You can now book one way on ANA using VS miles. Easier to combine cabins and not over pay and also no more dummy return bookings.
That’s great! I hated worrying about a return ticket

Yay! We're back!

My CIC app from this weekend is still not being recognized in the system. Not showing up in my account. But I got an alert they pulled my credit.

Any recommendations for week long parking at JFK?

It doesn’t work directly. You would need to cash out for grocery, restaurant or I think home improvement and then think of it has paying for the hotel.

That's what I'm doing for our June HRH ressie. The nice thing is when booking directly you can get the discounted AP rate instead of paying the rack rate. The downside for me is it makes my accounting more complicated.

Did anyone else get an e-mail from Chase with the 10X points offer when purchasing a Peleton bike, bike+ or tread? Just over a month after I purchased my bike+ :oops:. I did use the purchase to meet the majority of my pink AmEx MSR, but still 10X points would have been nice.
For anyone considering purchasing a bike or bike+ from Peleton, I highly recommend it! I have been loving my rides and I also do core and body strength classes on my outdoor run days. The classes are amazing.

I want to Pc my P2s CSP. His AF was on June 1 last year - first year with the card. Will it hit the same day this year?

Did anyone else get an e-mail from Chase with the 10X points offer when purchasing a Peleton bike, bike+ or tread? Just over a month after I purchased my bike+ :oops:. I did use the purchase to meet the majority of my pink AmEx MSR, but still 10X points would have been nice.
For anyone considering purchasing a bike or bike+ from Peleton, I highly recommend it! I have been loving my rides and I also do core and body strength classes on my outdoor run days. The classes are amazing.

Yes! And I also did the mental math on ALL THOSE POINTS! :). But, my whole family has been enjoying the bike for months and it would probably be June before we would have had one if we ordered today. I do second your recommendation. I ride about 6 times a week and the other three in my family average about two to three times each as well. Love it!

Check your email for the below offer. I received it about an hour ago...not sure if it's targeted. I was able to re-book my return flight for our May trip at the same price I paid originally, but our outbound had gone up significantly.

That's what I'm doing for our June HRH ressie. The nice thing is when booking directly you can get the discounted AP rate instead of paying the rack rate. The downside for me is it makes my accounting more complicated.
When is your trip? You might be able to wait in line to ride the new coaster. We were there shortly after Hagrid’s opened. It was a long wait with an impatient DS but so fun to ride!

Is there any one card that's best for hotel rewards? We normally don't travel a ton but I'm looking at possibly a week in San Diego this fall. I also found out yesterday that DS needs braces so would love a MSR to apply that to. I'm 5/24 right now but DH is under so he could apply for whatever. Any suggestions? We aren't loyal to a particular brand at this point. Thanks in advance!

Is there any one card that's best for hotel rewards? We normally don't travel a ton but I'm looking at possibly a week in San Diego this fall. I also found out yesterday that DS needs braces so would love a MSR to apply that to. I'm 5/24 right now but DH is under so he could apply for whatever. Any suggestions? We aren't loyal to a particular brand at this point. Thanks in advance!
URs work great :) Open to Biz cards? CIU or CIC for 75k? They transfer to Hyatt 1:1. Or AmEx Hilton has some nice offers. Might want to make sure your ortho takes AmEx though. Mine doesn’t :(

Since AMEX hates us, and P2 has been out of IHG points for a long time, and I needed an MSR, just got him instant approval for the IHG premier. He was at 3/24 and I couldn't come up with anything else to get right now. I had a support link from my account, but the SUB was less than the public offer, so scrapped that. And he got another ridiculous credit line.

There were data points in other threads that people called into chase and we're successful getting the 10x points on the peloton purchase if they bought it on the right card

Intereating info from r/churning and raddisons points program. They are splitting NA and Europe into their own programs but seems you'll be able to transfer points. I know a few here use them in europe, so will have to see how the fnc I think thr card gives will work.

When is your trip? You might be able to wait in line to ride the new coaster. We were there shortly after Hagrid’s opened. It was a long wait with an impatient DS but so fun to ride!

We move over to UO on June 10th! I really want to ride it but man I can't imagine what the line will be like! We leave the 13th so maybe if not the first day then one of the days after. I think I'm the only person in my family willing to ride it so if anyone will be there and want to wait together let me know 😁

Called the movers to give them DH's new BOA biz card # for our move tomorrow, then made him call BOA to make sure the charge won't be declined. He gave all the info to the CSR who answered, then she sent him to security to do it all again. Hope it works. Will put him over the $5000 MSR so that $750 cash back will be a nice rebate. I may be packing well into the night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter