I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy to see Michigan win yesterday!!!
I still kinda don't believe it, LOL. It was great to see Desmond, and Juwan and Charles there. Then came across TB's instagram and he was going nuts. I really wish I wasn't as damaged as I am from all the past years, LOL. I really am like a scorned ex, LOL.

That Michigan game was a lot of fun to watch. It goes without saying that I really enjoyed the LSU game. It'll be interesting to see the new top 4 in the CFP. Should be a fun playoff with some new teams getting in instead of the usual Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and Alabama (I'm assuming they'll get knocked out of contention by Georgia).
Well I saw UM was #2 in the AP. But Bama was #2 in the Coaches. Par for the course. I don't think Coaches poll ever gives UM love. I mean, back in 97 they refused to give us the National Championship, LOL. It'll be interesting to see what happens w/ the CFP. With how high OSU still is, I'm over here thinking some how they'll end up sneaking in still. UGH.

Right now I would go with Georgia, Cincinnati, Notre Dame and Michigan. If Alabama beats Georgia or Iowa beats Michigan it will be crazy.
I"m really hoping that Iowa doesn't pull the upset. We'll see what team shows up Saturday.

Kabbage gave me an option for temporary card number that was good until I activated the physical card. My card came pretty fast so I didn't use it but you can look into your account to try that in the meanwhile.
OOOH good to know. I might look into that...I think I need to probably just cancel and order a new one.

I’m planning to apply for the Capital One Venture x card. I’m 3/5 at the moment. I was going to wait until January but I see the end date is 12/10/2021 to apply. I got a SW priority personal card on 10/22/21. My last card prior to that was United Quest on 6/7/21. Also, can a card be shipped to another address? I would like to start using it while I’m here in Germany till January 1st. Also, I’m assuming someone has a Reddit link. If anyone who has gotten the venture x want to offer any feedback pros and cons, I would love to hear it. Thanks

Giftcards.com has virtual Visa GCs 5% off today with code CYBERSALE. Max purchase $750. And Rakuten has 1% back.

Well, Nebraska earned it 🤣.

I always hated that the number 1 and 2 teams didn't play each other in a championship game. 97 was the last year before the BCS started up.

I know you put this to poke the fan, LOL. Peyton threw the bowl game after losing the Heisman to Woodson. And the coaches gave it to Osborne because he was retiring.....I used to love the shirts that said "Any Time, Any Place" shirts that UM had. I went to the first Big 10 Nebraska/UM game. They honored Lloyd Carr....and well we held up our end of the deal, and won, LOL.

I know you put this to poke the fan, LOL. Peyton threw the bowl game after losing the Heisman to Woodson. And the coaches gave it to Osborne because he was retiring.....I used to love the shirts that said "Any Time, Any Place" shirts that UM had. I went to the first Big 10 Nebraska/UM game. They honored Lloyd Carr....and well we held up our end of the deal, and won, LOL.
Haha, I'm a Nebraska fan still living in the glory days because that's all we have. 😭

I hope you guys win big 10 ship and do your part to prevent Bama from backing their way into another playoff after getting beat by Georgia 🤣

Has anyone MDD’d successfully very recently?

My dad had a targeted mailer for a 70k offer for the CSR. That was the card he wanted, so he started with that one this morning. Immediate approval.

I then had him apply for the CSP using my link. We input the exact same information that was listed on the CSR app. He was immediately denied for the CSP.

Definitely shouldn’t be an income or credit:income ratio issue… the only thing that makes sense to me is that they’ve figured out how to auto-deny app 2 on an MDD…

Ok....I'm trying to unravel what I have done here (mistakes aplenty I'm sure)
This is mainly about my confusion over that swa app from 3 weeks ago. I called in again today- rep said too many opened cc's in last 2 years. I asked if they had a record of exactly what those were,she said no, it was just on the file. soooooooooooooooooo
1- I went in and checked experian site - this is much clearer than CK b/c if shows the 1st few digits of a cc on the list. The info lines up with my own records,and both sites.
2- I am 4/24 without a doubt,and yet my biz app was denied for too exceeding 5/24.......
PLEASE...... tell me how I should be proceeding next? This isn't about that app anymore, I'm not sure what I should be doing to app again for something else? How can I set the record straight if they don't have anything in the file I can refer to and sort out? Am I just up a creek here now due to some error,or is there some recourse so I can fix this? thanks for any input

My dad had a targeted mailer for a 70k offer for the CSR. That was the card he wanted, so he started with that one this morning. Immediate approval.

I then had him apply for the CSP using my link. We input the exact same information that was listed on the CSR app. He was immediately denied for the CSP.

Definitely shouldn’t be an income or credit:income ratio issue… the only thing that makes sense to me is that they’ve figured out how to auto-deny app 2 on an MDD…
Did he apply for the CSP the day after he was approved for the CSR? You can't get 2 cards in one day anymore.

Did you really apply for both today? If so, that is the problem. You need to wait till the next day for the 2nd app.

Ok....I'm trying to unravel what I have done here (mistakes aplenty I'm sure)
This is mainly about my confusion over that swa app from 3 weeks ago. I called in again today- rep said too many opened cc's in last 2 years. I asked if they had a record of exactly what those were,she said no, it was just on the file. soooooooooooooooooo
1- I went in and checked experian site - this is much clearer than CK b/c if shows the 1st few digits of a cc on the list. The info lines up with my own records,and both sites.
2- I am 4/24 without a doubt,and yet my biz app was denied for too exceeding 5/24.......
PLEASE...... tell me how I should be proceeding next? This isn't about that app anymore, I'm not sure what I should be doing to app again for something else? How can I set the record straight if they don't have anything in the file I can refer to and sort out? Am I just up a creek here now due to some error,or is there some recourse so I can fix this? thanks for any input
Did ask to speak with someone for reconsideration of the denial? Because those reps definitely see which cards you have. If it’s just the generic customer service rep, maybe they don’t. You’re counting all cards from all issuers including AU? I’m not sure what the issue is. I’d call back and be specific that you were denied and want to speak to some to reconsider.

Did you really apply for both today? If so, that is the problem. You need to wait till the next day for the 2nd app.
Ugh I am so out of the loop - messed this one up!

That makes sense - thanks!

Thoughts on whether or not it’s worth trying again tomorrow, or is this one just dead? It’s okay if it is - he wasn’t super excited about the MDD anyway, but I knew he could meet the MSR so I thought it would be worth it.

Did ask to speak with someone for reconsideration of the denial? Because those reps definitely see which cards you have. If it’s just the generic customer service rep, maybe they don’t. You’re counting all cards from all issuers including AU? I’m not sure what the issue is. I’d call back and be specific that you were denied and want to speak to some to reconsider.
huh..... I'm concerned b/c it's a biz card and I don;t want a recon call. however,if I don't call,I may not qualify for something else....(?) :sad1: I counted everything...even AU,I don't see the biz Au from P2 on the list.... otherwise I have no idea. all 4 pulls/opened are accounted 4 in my notes.

huh..... I'm concerned b/c it's a biz card and I don;t want a recon call. however,if I don't call,I may not qualify for something else....(?) :sad1: I counted everything...even AU,I don't see the biz Au from P2 on the list.... otherwise I have no idea. all 4 pulls/opened are accounted 4 in my notes.

You need to just call and find out. It's literally the only way you'll get the answer you need. And if they start asking about the biz just be firm that you want to know the reason it was denied and go from there. It probably won't be as bad as you think. Plenty of people recon a "biz" card successfully.

Question for those that fly SWA. Our flight was suppose to depart an hour ago. Started with a 30 minute delay (no biggie). They boarded us and we’ve been sitting on the plane at the gate for over 30 minutes now. No one said a word till about 15 minutes ago. Apparently the radio is broke. Fixed but waiting on paperwork. How much time would you let pass before you send a complaint???

Question for those that fly SWA. Our flight was suppose to depart an hour ago. Started with a 30 minute delay (no biggie). They boarded us and we’ve been sitting on the plane at the gate for over 30 minutes now. No one said a word till about 15 minutes ago. Apparently the radio is broke. Fixed but waiting on paperwork. How much time would you let pass before you send a complaint???
Never hurts to tweet IMO. I’d probably wait and see what the total delay is and how late you actually get in.

My flight later is already posted as late. Hopefully the delay doesn’t increase

What do you all pay for cut, bath and grooming for little dogs?
$55./per dog, 5 little curly dogs. I don't know if she gives me a break because I have so many. She works out of her home, has a completely different entrance and her husband assists her.

I used to have a mobile groomer come by $75./ dog, that was a discount because I have so many. She retired and moved out of state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter