I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that have stayed at the Dolphin/Swan, which one is the best choice? Also since they are not Disney owned you do not get Magical Express correct?

Quick DP - Just bought WDW tickets using UR. I called Chase travel and spoke with Candice. I told her I wanted to buy WDW tickets directly from Disney and not a third part. Less than 10 min later I got the confirmation # and was able to link to my Disney experience!:tigger:
I asked if it was possible to buy party tickets as well and she said it is! So in a couple weeks I will be calling her back and getting out Halloween Party tickets!:earboy2:
That was such an easy experience! I am very impressed!
Buy the way I just got those points deposited in my account last week! I guess I am a earn and burn them as fast as I can :moped:

Do you mind sharing which ticket you got? I need 6 day park hoppers. For some reason I feel like I've only seen 5 or 7 day available through Chase but don't remember if thats true. Not sure why it would matter if buying direct.

Thanks!

I’m trying to get into bank account bonuses but the direct deposits are being a real stumbling block. Neither hubby nor my companies will be easy to change our paycheck with - very old internal Accounting practices. And we only have one checking account (Capitol one). From reviewing doctor of credit a billion times, im gathering that in order to get a direct deposit to almost any bank I’m going to have to get another checking account to push from as Capitol one doesn’t seem to credit anywhere. Not sure it’s worth all the leg work. Anyone have feedback? Am I missing something obvious?
Honestly? there isn't (usually) an "easy" way to do these things....if there were it would be much more well known and everyone could do it without much effort.None of it is 'obvious'..... These types of things are usually roundabout at best,and take some effort and steps to accomplish. That's the way the game usually works. I now you're reading many posts here with tales of 'super easy success'...but ....grain of salt. It's all perspective what is 'easy' IMHO. All of these great deals and churning and bank account things take some thinking,and some extra steps (for most of us,some here already have the players in place to make quick 'easy' moves) I for one choose to avoid the bank bonus things, not b/c I don't like extra money, but b/c I did try it once or twice,and it was a fail for me. I just don't have the time or desire currently to try again right now. I stick solely to what I can do for my own needs that fits within my time parameters,or what I'm willing to invest timewise in a deal.

Do you mind sharing which ticket you got? I need 6 day park hoppers. For some reason I feel like I've only seen 5 or 7 day available through Chase but don't remember if thats true. Not sure why it would matter if buying direct.

Thanks!
Well I got the 5day so I am not sure if getting other days would be a problem but I don’t think so since they are buying directly through Disney.
I got 1 adult and 1 child 5day ticket for the total of $820.06 and I used my CSR and use 54671URs

For those that have stayed at the Dolphin/Swan, which one is the best choice? Also since they are not Disney owned you do not get Magical Express correct?

You are correct no magical express to the Swan or Dolphin.....I’ve never stayed at either so no help there..sorry

Trying to max out my best buy, staples, and lowes offers by 7/31.
ohhhhhhh I had completely overlooked this point! I have to get to Lowes with my spg biz tomorrow!!! I wonder how much in gc I can buy at one time...anyone know? I think the offer is up to 1k spend/10% back..... I WISH I could figure out a way to use that spg resorts 300/60 offer right now...any ways other than an actual stay?

Last edited:
ohhhhhhh I had completely overlooked this point! I have to get to staples with my spg biz tomorrow!!! I wonder how much in gc I can buy at one time...anyone know? I think the offer is up to 1k spend/10% back.....
At the Staples I went they told me max of $2000 in gift cards.

Does anyone know when the bonus points hit on the Hilton Biz? I thought with my last statement (posted yesterday) I met the MSR but I do not see my bonus points. Is there a SM feature where I can ask AMEX? I still have another month if I need to spend more to hit it. I do know I purchased a Staples GC at Staples. Was hoping that since it was for the store that would not impact MSR.
mine hit as soon as I hit spend...

Thanks that’s what I was wondering. Will wait to do the sapphire double dip need the cp for 2019 and 2020.

Isn’t Venmo by PayPal?

One of my businesses I do there’s times when another consultant is looking for something and I have it. Need a way for them to pay me without having to mail a check and wait for it to arrive.
I was gievn some advice here a while back re doupble dip and cp too.... I plan to swa(pers.and biz) then in 4-5 months dd the csp/csr... (if it's still possible)

Thanks!

I got a 6 day PH through Chase. Of course, I was the awful data point that went through Funjet, but we did get our tickets. I think if you do it correctly, they should be able to get any tickets.

they're both lovely. I prefer the Dolphin tho. either is great.

I was gievn some advice here a while back re doupble dip and cp too.... I plan to swa(pers.and biz) then in 4-5 months dd the csp/csr... (if it's still possible)

You don’t need to double dip the SW personal and biz. Double dip only if you need 2 personal cards. Double dipping a personal card with a biz card may mess up your chances at approval of the biz card because you need to be 0/30 to be approved for the biz.

I'm so sorry. I went years thinking paying for eBay Shipping from my bank account was the only way to do it. Then it took me several tries before was able to remove the preauthorization for eBay Shipping to deduct from my bank account and default to the CIP. I feel your frustration.

Here are some ideas?

1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. On the top right, click the Settings widget.
3. On the top nav bar, click Payments.
4. Click Manage pre-approved payments.
5. Under Automatic Payments, you should see eBay Inc Shipping. If so, click it.
6. Details for eBay Inc Shipping should expand to the right. Next to Payment method, you should see an Edit icon -- click it, select your CIP, and Save.

If all that doesn't work next time, go back into PayPal>Settings>Payments>Manage pre-approved payments>eBay Inc Shipping, and click Cancel. The next time you print a shipping label, there should be a Pay and Print button and a check box asking if you want to pay with your PayPal balance (don't check this; and it's better to just withdraw your PayPal balance before printing a shipping label because PayPal will use funds from your balance before your bank or card). Click Pay and Print without checking the box, and you might be asked to log into PayPal and should have the option of choosing your method of payment, including the CIP.

See if this works, and if not, I can circle back and help with canceling your existing eBay Inc Shipping preapproval and setting up a new one.

P.S. New avatar with your sisters!
Thank you! I’m going to go back through your instructions later today and get it figured out. I listed a ton of items and have only sold and shipped two at this point so it’d be nice to get it working for my future shipments!
Yep, me and my sisters, lol!!

You don’t need to double dip the SW personal and biz. Double dip only if you need 2 personal cards. Double dipping a personal card with a biz card may mess up your chances at approval of the biz card because you need to be 0/30 to be approved for the biz.
ahhh good point. so biz first if I have to do this? (based on the new card offer ....ugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter