I Stayed In The Castle!!!!! (long)

From one Castle Suite guest to another, CONGRATS! The castle is absolutely amazing, isn't it?

Congratulations on your wedding as well! What an incredible honeymoon this must have been!

AWsome story!! WOW!! Congrats to you both!!! :thumbsup2

Pics pics pics!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

i have one 1 question............when are you going to post the inside the castle video on youtube or some other website for all to see?:confused3 :banana:

Wow!!!! That is brilliant!!!! Congratulations On Your Wedding!!!! It sounds like you had an amazing experience!!!! :wizard: :grouphug: :wizard: :grouphug:

Wow, how romantic - a castle stay on your Disneymoon!!! It doesn't get any better than that!!! Congrats on both the stay and your marriage!! Thanks for sharing. I always feel excited when a Dis'er gets to stay in the castle. ")

First of all awesome story, great details, thank you very much! After reading the story out loud to my family, we have decided that this is the thing to win even over the trip around the world or a DVC membership. Those might be worth more monetarily, but come on...I might get those things on my own, but the castle is a once in a lifetime!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, all that paperwork that you signed, anywhere did it state that any "Little Souvenir" must be named Walt or Mickey?? :rotfl2:

How fantastic for you and your wife!

I am sitting here with tears in my eayes---how romantic. I am so happy for you. Our best friends are Disneymooning there in September and I can't imagine, just being in Disney for your honemoon is special but this must have been the icing on the cake.

Congrats. What an amazing experience to remember forever!! Maybe you could pass along the pixie dust you have to us for our disneymoon next month?! pixiedust:

That sounds so romantic!:love: I loved reading about the Wishes part. How cool to see the fireworks from your room like that... and the music piped in to your room. WOW! I had tears just thinking about it!

Wow it sounds like you had a magical honeymoon, sorry disneymoon.

Can't wait to see the pics :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter