I wish they would bring back...

I'll go with Big Thunder Ranch. It was such a great little place to relax, and I loved the animals! I know we would miss out on SWGE, but I miss that place!

ETA: I almost (jokingly) said Superstar Limo. It cracks me up to think of the Drew Carey animatronic under that Monsters Inc character. I know there are a few other repurposed celebrities too 😂
ugwi5kq75w611.jpg

But if they brought back Country Bears they would probably “reimagine” like they did WDW. I didn’t know a single song they sang.
What? They did em all when we were there a couple years ago. “All the guys that turn me on turn me down” and “blood on the saddle”. They were the best.

People Mover
Paint the Night (my FAVORITE Disney parade by far)
Big Thunder Ranch BBQ

And one I haven’t seen on here yet... the McDonald’s French fry cart that used to be over by Big Thunder. I don’t know WHY those fries were so much better at Disneyland, but they just were!

Tower of Terror - theming was second to none in the lobbies and in the queue
Aladdin Show - I have vivid memories of sitting so close to the characters. That and I had a major crush on Jasmine lol.
Skyway - Such awesome views and I remember going through the Matterhorn was super cool.
Original Submarine Voyage - Too cool
Big Thunder Ranch - Every time we'd go it was always too expensive, so I never got the chance to eat there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter