If no MagicBands yet, then what do you use?

Alex336

Earning My Ears
Hi! Going to Disneyland for the first time ever in a few weeks. I've been to WDW many, many times, and so I'm used to using my MagicBand for nearly everything.

Since DLR doesn't have MagicBands [yet], I wanted to know if someone can help clarify something for me:

1. How do you "scan in" to Lightning Lanes? (My phone? Is there another option? Worth noting here that our tickets are fully digital.)
2. Are the only ways to pay for things cash, card and phone?

Thanks in advance!

1. How do you "scan in" to Lightning Lanes? (My phone? Is there another option? Worth noting here that our tickets are fully digital.)

The first time you scan into the parks you will be issued a paper/cardstock ticket. From that point forward you can use the paper ticket or scan from the app for anything requiring a ticket scan. I have not been since G+ and LL debuted but in FastPass/MaxPass days I often preferred to scan my paper ticket for those as the people standing at the scanner fumbling with the app for 5 min to scan in their party of 10 on one phone really hold up the line.

2. Are the only ways to pay for things cash, card and phone?

Yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter