I'll find out today at 5:00pm EST. if we will be returning to the world in 2009!!

Why 5:00? Is that the time the lottery is drawn? The long lost uncle's will is read? Husband has a hot poker game? The jury is supposed to come in on your "trip and fall" case?

I agree it's odd that you'll know at that particular moment... but here's wishing you luck regardless pixiedust:

LOL, 5:00pm is when I meet with "the boss" / girlfriend to discuss where we are looking to go for 2009. She has her picks and I have mine. If Disney appears on hers than its settled, we are going. We both have no idea what the other may choose. I just hope she says Disney!

It is not a matter of who wears pants said:
thinks[/I] they wear the pants. ;)

I don't think I did the quote right but in any case. This makes me laugh. My parents have a sign that has been in the kitchen since I was a little girl. It reads "I wear the pants in this family and I have my wife's permission to say so". I have been looking for the same for my house forever! :lmao:

Funny ... :laughing: Come back agame2323 and tell us whether you get to go to WDW or not! The suspense is killing me!!!

If I wasn't already married and probably 20 years older than you, I'd be your girlfriend cause I would LOVE to go to WDW anytime. :blush:

I am lucky that DH, although not a WDW fanatic, goes along with me and we have a great time.

Hoping you had good luck! If not, vacations can be fun even if not at WDW ... (ok ... just saying that to make you feel better if you are not going :guilty: )

well my husband definately runs our household...
he runs the washer, the dryer, the dishwasher, the vacuum, the lawn mower....

ironmyshirt.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter