I'll find out today at 5:00pm EST. if we will be returning to the world in 2009!!

SWM in 20's seeking new GF
Must like standing in long lines in hot sun
have a love of oversized rodents
and food shaped like cartoon charaters
crocs and refillable mugs optional
ABSOLUTLY NO POOL HOPPERS
call 1-407WDW4ME

Dang, I wish I was ten years younger. I didn't think there were any single guys in New Hampshire that LOVE Disney. :lovestruc

I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board. We're all waiting with bated breath for the answer. ;)

SWM in 20's seeking new GF
Must like standing in long lines in hot sun
have a love of oversized rodents
and food shaped like cartoon charaters
crocs and refillable mugs optional
ABSOLUTLY NO POOL HOPPERS
call 1-407WDW4ME

Dang, I wish I was ten years younger. I didn't think there were any single guys in New Hampshire that LOVE Disney. :lovestruc

Actually I'm 42 married and have a 9 and 6 yr old. I was posting that on our OP's behalf incase she said no to WDW. But thanks for the :lovestruc I don't get that too much and if I do i get a smack in the shoulder. :laughing:

:rotfl2: so i have been checking back for the answer and then couldnt find the thread because i was just scrolling down looking for the first word (which has now been changed to moved) i was like what happened! its like a soap opera...you just cant get enough! popcorn:: so whats going on......i wana know!

hmmmm, wonder what's taking so long? must be having one long discussion, lol! i keep checking in every 30 mins. the suspense is killer.;) :confused3 :surfweb:

Yesterday's discussion had to be rescheduled to today. The new time will be this evening at 7pm @ the Cheese Cake Factory. So I'll keep you guys posted...again!

I know I know! She said she needed more time to think about it. This could be a good thing. I hope. Expect an anwser by 9:00pm EST.

Yesterday's discussion had to be rescheduled to today. The new time will be this evening at 7pm @ the Cheese Cake Factory. So I'll keep you guys posted...again!

You have no idea what this is doing to a lot of people, do you?! :rotfl2:

Well, good luck! We are all counting on you...

Holy Cow dude--how are u standing it? I am coming undone!!! I now have to check this AGAIN tonight!!! I am actually trying to cook dinner for my family--had to check the emails!!! Best of wishes for you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter