I'll find out today at 5:00pm EST. if we will be returning to the world in 2009!!

Yikes I know if my gf and I had this discussion we would be going elsewhere... She hates going to WDW...

SWM in 20's seeking new GF
Must like standing in long lines in hot sun
have a love of oversized rodents
and food shaped like cartoon charaters
crocs and refillable mugs optional
ABSOLUTLY NO POOL HOPPERS
call 1-407WDW4ME

Uhm thats a made up number please dont call you will probably call someone in Orlando and tick them off

SWM in 20's seeking new GF
Must like standing in long lines in hot sun
have a love of oversized rodents
and food shaped like cartoon charaters
crocs and refillable mugs optional
ABSOLUTLY NO POOL HOPPERS
call 1-407WDW4ME

Uhm thats a made up number please dont call you will probably call someone in Orlando and tick them off

:rotfl:

I'm waiting too. Darn it! Why doesn't he just tell us! It's hard work to lurk for hours! popcorn::

I see you're not smarter than a 5th grader. (where) the correct spelling is wear. ºOº

Last night I was helping (well trying to help) DD with her 6th Grade homework. I gently reminded her that when we played "Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?" I lost early in the game - - so don't count on much help with your 6th Grade work! :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter