Impact Statements of Survivors of Larry Nassar

3rd trial, More Charges in another county....

I was waiting for a dad to attack Larry. I'm surprised it has taken this long, but it happened this morning.

I did a little happy dance, I hope he got at least one good punch in!! He had 3 daughters that POS abused. He should be allowed to have 3 minutes alone with him, with no outside interference.

ETA: I just watched the video, my heart broke for that man. What his family has been through. That little disgusting weasel got out of there unharmed sadly.
Lets hope he meets some really "nice men" when he gets to his new home.

Last edited:
I did a little happy dance, I hope he got at least one good punch in!! He had 3 daughters that POS abused. He should be allowed to have 3 minutes alone with him, with no outside interference.

ETA: I just watched the video, my heart broke for that man. What his family has been through. That little disgusting weasel got out of there unharmed sadly.
Lets hope he meets some really "nice men" when he gets to his new home.

As much as the cops had to restrain this Dad, it was very sad. As much as this Dad should have kept it "in check", I think frustration and emotions got in his way. If you look closely at the video even a couple of the cops who have to handle him were actually patting him a bit.....I took it as sympathy pats. It's just a sad situation....period. :sad1:

Personally, I think it is only a matter of time until Nasser is dead. I just feel that the ramifications of his actions are so broad, something is going to happen and someone is going to get to him. Like others have said fellow prisoners are not going to be nice to him. He has also lost a ton of weight and it looks like this is killing him from the inside (as it should it my opinion). They better make sure everything is removed from his cell, because he may just choose to end it himself.

Personally, I think it is only a matter of time until Nasser is dead. I just feel that the ramifications of his actions are so broad, something is going to happen and someone is going to get to him. Like others have said fellow prisoners are not going to be nice to him. He has also lost a ton of weight and it looks like this is killing him from the inside (as it should it my opinion). They better make sure everything is removed from his cell, because he may just choose to end it himself.
This thought occurred to me too. He'll either do it himself or someone will do if for him. I sure felt awful for that father who tried to attack the guy. I hope he doesn't face any charges for disrupting the courtroom. Surely he can catch a break on this.

This thought occurred to me too. He'll either do it himself or someone will do if for him. I sure felt awful for that father who tried to attack the guy. I hope he doesn't face any charges for disrupting the courtroom. Surely he can catch a break on this.

Judge didn't punish the father.

As far as the monster, it's a toss up. Some crumple like a tissue & some remain defiant that they did nothing wrong, smugly confident they can calculate their way out.

I have concerns about the volume of victim statements that were heard by the Ingham Court. My understanding is that many of the victims who spoke were not victims within the County & not crimes for which he was at that point being sentenced for. No, I don't think he's getting out, but for a variety of reasons I do not want the door left cracked for him to get a new trial on those charges.

I have to wonder if the quest for Olympic gold "blinded" many parents. That even when the girls complained, their complaints were brushed off or excused as something else. And yes, even if I parent was in the room, they didn't "see" the abuse. Because what other option did they have, if they wanted their daughter to have a chance in the Olympics?

It's just like on the thread about the 13 kids who were chained up, where we are speculating about how much the grandparents knew or suspected, but "blinded" themselves to the abuse for all those years so they could later have plausible deniability.

This is victim blaming. It needs to stop in our society.

Yes, there often was a parent in the room. However, if you read or heard any of the victims statements about Nassar assaulting them while a coach or parent was in the room, every parent and victim stated that the monster would position himself in such a way the parent or coach couldn't see what he was doing. The girls believed, as they stated, that because someone else was in the room while he was doing this that it was okay for him to do. They didn't like it and they cried in both physical and mental pain, but they believed it was okay and that it was them, the athlete, who was wrong for thinking this shouldn't be happening. Heck, he would do this at camp in front of the other athletes! His table was set up behind the couches and while the other girls were watching TV or whatever, he was assaulting the girl he was working on.

Only a small portion of these girls who were assaulted were Olympic-track athletes. The parents weren't blinded because they knew their daughter wasn't going to be on the Olympic team. He not only assaulted gymnasts, but soccer players, softball players, dancers, and cheerleaders. The parents wanted their child to be treated by someone who was considered the best so they took their child to Nassar. Do you really think that the majority of these mothers who were in the room while their daughters were being "treated" by Nassar would have stood by and watched him assault their daughter, just for the Olympics?

Nassar did this. He was enabled to do this by those who did know about the abuse and did nothing. The parents didn't know. They aren't to be blamed any more than their daughters or sons because at least one of his victims was a boy.

If anyone wants to feel even more sick to their stomachs about this, read this interview by Nassar's defense attorney: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...y-were-victimized_us_5a732ef3e4b06fa61b4e27de She believes the girls "Just feel like they were abused."

This is victim blaming. It needs to stop in our society.

Yes, there often was a parent in the room. However, if you read or heard any of the victims statements about Nassar assaulting them while a coach or parent was in the room, every parent and victim stated that the monster would position himself in such a way the parent or coach couldn't see what he was doing. The girls believed, as they stated, that because someone else was in the room while he was doing this that it was okay for him to do. They didn't like it and they cried in both physical and mental pain, but they believed it was okay and that it was them, the athlete, who was wrong for thinking this shouldn't be happening. Heck, he would do this at camp in front of the other athletes! His table was set up behind the couches and while the other girls were watching TV or whatever, he was assaulting the girl he was working on.

Only a small portion of these girls who were assaulted were Olympic-track athletes. The parents weren't blinded because they knew their daughter wasn't going to be on the Olympic team. He not only assaulted gymnasts, but soccer players, softball players, dancers, and cheerleaders. The parents wanted their child to be treated by someone who was considered the best so they took their child to Nassar. Do you really think that the majority of these mothers who were in the room while their daughters were being "treated" by Nassar would have stood by and watched him assault their daughter, just for the Olympics?

Nassar did this. He was enabled to do this by those who did know about the abuse and did nothing. The parents didn't know. They aren't to be blamed any more than their daughters or sons because at least one of his victims was a boy.

If anyone wants to feel even more sick to their stomachs about this, read this interview by Nassar's defense attorney: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...y-were-victimized_us_5a732ef3e4b06fa61b4e27de She believes the girls "Just feel like they were abused."
Well said monsterkitty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter