• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

IMPORTANT - 11/30 MAGIC CRUISE HAS BEEN CANCELLED (11/30 Cruisers Discuss Here)

Michelle

<font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl
DCL is now confirming this. They are offering cruisers full refunds and 50% off future sailings. They will call those affected.

I will post more updates here as they become available.

is going to have a heart attack .... Sorry this happened to
the people on this cruse ..... peter

So sorry everyone - my hubby just called Disney and they told him this. I sail on December 14th, I hope it gets back online by then. :(

I sure wish that there was something that i could say to make all those folks on the 11/30 cruise feel better. My heart goes out to you, and hope that you will still be able to relax and enjoy spending time somewhere somehow with your family.

UPDATE

The ship will definitely be back online for the 12/7 sailing.

Or soon after, you could use the 50 percent off coupon to get a great deal on a suite! I feel so bad for you all, I know there are openings on the 12/7. Gosh I am so sorry for you all!

Maybe some of u could go on the 4 day wonder instead witch I think leaves on the first of Dec. SUNDAY, and then the 3 day leaves on the 5th of Dec, Thursday i do not know if there is room how ever... im sure they will let u know...

peter

I do know that CMs who were on the 12/1 Wonder cruise have been bumped to make room for any Magic passenger who chooses to sail then, subject to space availability.

Wow, I feel really bad for folks on that cruise. I wonder what happens to their airfare since everything now is non-refundable? Also, if you have cruise insurance can you claim any expenses such as airfare?

I am so so sorry for all of the 11/30 cruisers. What a shock. Lots of hugs to you all.

{{{{{{{{{11/30 cruisers}}}}}}}}}}

Linda

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Since we used our Air Canada points to book our flights (splurged on Business Class) we only have to pay a $25 per ticket penalty... not concerned about that... concerned about telling 5.5 yo DD... she is definitely going to cry!

(decloaks)

What about the people on the land/sea package? The ones that are land pre cruise

(recloaks)

Hugs and pixie dust to those affected. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, even reasons we might not know at the time.

I think Disney is doing what they think best to beat this thing. So sorry for all those who got bumped - may even more Magical things be in store for you with whatever alternate plans you make.

{{{{{hugs}}}} to everyone who's trip was just cancelled. But think of it this way, you know for sure you won't get sick!!!!

I will gladly give up our two 12-7-02 rooms for any 11-30 cruisers who got cancelled, if Disney is offering the 12-7 people refunds. Just to be on the safe side, I'll book on the Carnival Pride that leaves the same time and port as the Magic. From what I understand of the HAL, people are still getting sick even after a 10 day lay-off and cleaning. I'll take my chances next year.

I am one of those 12/1 Wonder CM's who got bumped to make room! I am not too, too upset since I am still going to Dis Con and my vacation plans are really flexible and I have the option to reschedule at a later date, but I feel really bad for those of you who have airline flights and everything...So sorry this has happened to you!! :(

WebmasterMichelle,
How sure are you that the 12/7 will cruise? We are spending some time at OKW before our cruise, so we will not be at home. I do have a # for Dreams Unlimited to call maybe next week.

Nothing has been offered to 12/7 cruisers at this point, that sailing is going and I'll have no problems whatsoever sailing on that cruise. The HAL cruise that was taken out of service and is undergoing the cleaning doesn't sail until December 1, so it's too soon to make an assessment on that cruise.

Land/sea packages are not affected by this, those folks sail on the Wonder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter