In Hospital - Home Sweet Home Update Post #112

Well, I am pretty much back at square one :sad: They put the NG tube back in last night, I can not have anything to eat or drink, and there still are NO bowel sounds :confused3 I have no clue what is going to be done now... the Gastro Interologists will not do the "neostigmine" procedure again, so I guess when my regular Dr comes in Monday morning, maybe he will have been planning on what to do while he had the weeknd off :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you so much for your continued well wishes and pixiedust:

:hug:
Lyn
:tigger:

I, and I'm sure many others, are still keeping you in prayer. Good luck, and some pixiedust: your way!!

Lion

Hugs. :hug:
My mom is back in the hospital too bc she hasn't been able to get rid of a bladder infection and her kidneys aren't working right now/dehydrated and dizzy. Get this...she's in the SAME room dh was in March. All in the family, we say. :laughing:

The GI Dr came in this morning and declared that a *second attempt* of the neostigmine would be done, as the first one was NOT done right. Apparently, instead on injecting the "neostigmine" into my IV, they just shot it into my butt. So, I guess that is why it did not work and my heart rate never budge.

The 2nd attempt was scheduled for this afternoon, Monday, but for some reason there was a scheduling conflict with the "Rapid Response Team" or Code Blue Team, in case my heart rate drops to low or blood pressure bottoms out. They have to be in the room when this procedure is done and I am just wondering why they were not in the room during the first attempt.

It will be done on Tuesday, just not sure of the time, but my blood pressure has been VERY low lately 78/47, so I am VERY pleased to know that I will have all these people around. If this does not work, my Dr and the GI Dr are beyond baffled as to what the next step is. I will make a short post after the procedure is done to let you all know whether is was successful or not.

Thank you so much for your continued well wishes and I am just about drowning in pixiedust: but each little piece of dust is representative of everyone who is concerned about my health and overall sense of well-being.

:grouphug:
Lyn
:tigger:

Aww! Much luck in today's procedure.

Hugs :hug: and pixie dust pixiedust: to you!

Here, pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: thought you needed a little more pixie dust...lol.

I hope your procedure goes well this time. My thoughts and prayers :angel: are with you. (((Hugs))) :hug:

Maybe I could cook something for you, that makes my stomach make ugly sounds. LOL

Many hugs :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hope you get better.. hang in there! With many prayers
comes strenght!! Sending lots of Pixie Dust and hugs!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :grouphug:

ah, tigger, i'll be thinking of you today and keeping you all in my prayers. Are you in much pain? I hope not. :love:

At any rate, i wish you well.

Tigger:hug: I hope everything went well. You said in your post that your procedured was on Tuesday, its Wednesday and no word. My thoughts are with you my friend. Please get well soon.

No word yet?

I truly hope that Tigger is doing OK.

<- Here's a (gentle) bear hug from me to Tigger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter