Info needed

dbm001

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are visiting Orlando from the UK in June and I was wondering whether the 'Pay for 1 Day get another free' was still ongoing at Sea World, as it has been the last couple of times I visited.

If not, we would definately want to do a couple of days there so what is our best option (2 of us travelling).

Thanks

Dave

The fun card is a Florida resident special pass. They are still are offering the second day free you need to get the pass before you exit the park at Guest Services.

Thanks for all the info - jeez u guys are fast!!

So the second day is still free. To take up this offer do I have to pay on the gate, or can I still purchase an online eticket (saves me 10%)...

Thanks!

Dave

Actually, the Fun Card is now open to everyone.
I also understood it this way from the Sea World site. It did not specify anything about being a FL resident and a friend of mine, who lives in AZ, was there last month and she said it was offered to her. The Fun Card appears to be good for unlimited visits through December '03.

You can purchase on-line. I did! It's printed on the voucher you print off your computer that you can get the 2nd day.

You can purchase on-line. I did! It's printed on the voucher you print off your computer that you can get the 2nd day.
As Disney Debbie said, you can buy online (via the E Ticket option) and even save about $5 off admission. With this option though, your free day has to be the "next" day. I used this option also last year. It was nice to bypass the line of people waiting to purchase their tickets at the gate and go right in.
OTOH, the Fun Card is $5 more (can be purchased online or at the gate) and offers u unlimited admission during your entire stay in Orlando. If going the following day is all you really want, then I'd opt for the single day E Ticket and save the $5. But if you prefer to space out your visits to SW during your vacation, I'd go with the Fun Card for $5 more. Hope this helps.

With this option though, your free day has to be the "next" day

Your second day doesn't have to be the next day. This is what it says on my eticket:

"Redeem your Eticket at our Second Day Fun ticket window inside the park prior to leaving and receive a ticket which entitles you to return within seven days at no additional charge."

Your second day doesn't have to be the next day. This is what it says on my eticket:
Oh, ok...then SW changed this too ! When we did the "2nd day free" option in October, 2001, it had to be the next day. It's nice they changed it to within 7 days. It really is a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter