Invitations

They were great! My only (very!) small complaint would be that you can almost see the texture of the printing in the lighter blue/green (tiny dots from the printer - don't know how to explain it...), but you have to look VERY closely and I'm just being way overly critical!
I also had them mount the invitation to the turquoise mat, which save a lot of work and it was only $0.30 each. If you haven't already contacted them they are very nice and helpful. They recommend getting proofs to make sure the colors come out the way you expect (mine were $8.)

I was a little surprised that an Event Guide could meet them at the front gate, but very happy that they can! Of course, you have to pay for them, but it's a lot cheaper than hiring transportation. As you probably saw, our DP is in UK, not sure if this can be done for other venues.

That's great to hear. I haven't reached out to then yet. And our welcome party will be in the UK too!

I finally finished our invites!!

66a2e19c.jpg
6166a9a2.jpg
fc78542f.jpg
118bf64e.jpg
fb5a1f23.jpg
2947d2bb.jpg

Love your invites! If you don't mind sharing I am also doing our own pocket folds and wondering what the best way to keep the fold "closed". How did you keep them wrapped and shut?

Thanks!!

Love your invites! If you don't mind sharing I am also doing our own pocket folds and wondering what the best way to keep the fold "closed". How did you keep them wrapped and shut?

Thanks!!

Thanks! We folded all the pocket cards and then pressed them between some heavy books for a couple weeks so they would stay closed easier. Same thing after I added the band - we pressed them again for about a week. I also really creased the band before I attached it.

HTH!!

Here's ours :)

Ticket_Book_Comp_01.jpg

Great minds think alike! :rotfl:

I finished mine about a month ago and just mailed them out. Ours are just for our at home reception. They're not as cool as yours, but they turned out pretty good.

About four months ago, I found four boxes of these on clearance at Target:
invites003.jpg

They were only $3 and were perfect for our invitations! It saved me some time too! Plus, we found matching cards also on clearance that I'll use to make our thank yous!:banana: Total cost for 60= $45!!

Here's my supplies:
invites002.jpg

This is an upclose of the "tickets" before assembly:
invites001.jpg

Each Ticket e-a where you can see the details for our event:
invites004.jpg

The front and back view:
invites011.jpg

And one last view:
invites010.jpg

They are not exact copies of the tickets, but they turned out better than I had hoped. Plus all our friends that are Disney Fans and that work for the Mouse, loved :love: them!

Did you design them yourselves?? They are so cute!

Yes, my fiance and his friend did :)

OMG!! Those are so awesome!!!! I might have to steal your idea :rolleyes1

Steal away :)

Great minds think alike! :rotfl:

I finished mine about a month ago and just mailed them out. Ours are just for our at home reception. They're not as cool as yours, but they turned out pretty good.

About four months ago, I found four boxes of these on clearance at Target:
invites003.jpg

They were only $3 and were perfect for our invitations! It saved me some time too! Plus, we found matching cards also on clearance that I'll use to make our thank yous!:banana: Total cost for 60= $45!!

Here's my supplies:
invites002.jpg

This is an upclose of the "tickets" before assembly:
invites001.jpg

Each Ticket e-a where you can see the details for our event:
invites004.jpg

The front and back view:
invites011.jpg

And one last view:
invites010.jpg

They are not exact copies of the tickets, but they turned out better than I had hoped. Plus all our friends that are Disney Fans and that work for the Mouse, loved :love: them!

Those look amazing!!!! Love them!!!

I don't think I ever posted mine on here. My invitations were home-made and not nearly so professional looking as some of the beautiful home-made ones posted here!!!
Here they are as photographed by Randy. The turquoise thing underneath them is the envelope/pocket that contained the invitation itself and had a silver ribbon around it and was finished with a square of turquoise card topped with a square of white card with the logo on (if you can imagine it!!)

JP00625-4-11.jpg

heres ours....we ordered them from rsvp.com
IMG_8045.jpg

We cut out light pink transparent scrapbook paper to cover the invite since light pink is one of our secondary colors. though its not shown very well in the picture.
IMG_8049.jpg

IMG_8048.jpg

For the resort and ticket info we typed up the information from the facebook app since we knew some people were having problems with it/arent on facebook. We then cut by hand the baorders using craft scissors. I think it was like 150 total. We also broke the scissors in the process..lol:rolleyes1
IMG_8047.jpg

Hai....
Here invitations all are very nice... and also beautiful ....but the variety of design its very low and also the letter font also ....last day i see the wed-planner web site here all categories its amazing and variety wedding invitations .... i like very much ....if u want more categories means see that web site...u also stunning ....bye

I don't think I ever posted mine on here. My invitations were home-made and not nearly so professional looking as some of the beautiful home-made ones posted here!!!
Here they are as photographed by Randy. The turquoise thing underneath them is the envelope/pocket that contained the invitation itself and had a silver ribbon around it and was finished with a square of turquoise card topped with a square of white card with the logo on (if you can imagine it!!)

JP00625-4-11.jpg

Hi Joanne,
Do you mind sharing where you got the turquoise pocket? im looking for that colour in backing card for my pocketfold invites but having trouble finding any in the UK :( the supplier I found with the perfect colour are in the US and want to charge $30 for shipping of 10 5x7 sheets that cost $2 total :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter