Is the USA going to get rid of DST (Daylight Savings Time)?

I agree it's one of those topics that gets a lot of attention 2x each year and then about 1 month later no one cares.

I do laugh at the 'grammar police' who get so upset when we say daylight SAVINGS time...............who cares???
Yeah - always hate that. Your having a discussion and your wining but they complain that you used you're wrong or there or you misspelled something. Whatever - its the internet - no one spells or even uses proper language anymore - Ok Boomer (as the kids say).

Yeah - always hate that. Your having a discussion and your wining but they complain that you used you're wrong or there or you misspelled something. Whatever - its the internet - no one spells or even uses proper language anymore - Ok Boomer (as the kids say).
It’s fom pople that try to put u down. They act like they r beter than u r if you spel somthing rong or gramer is rong. Me I spel perfcylt but wil never corevt somone who miht not be as smart as me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter