• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is This a Sign Of Things To Come?

This is my complaint as well. Not sure how they could do though without affecting someone's plans.

Didn't they try (and fail) with this at Epcot? During F&W last year or the year prior?
What I read was that it would start once both Frozen, M&G, and Soarin were open and it would include those 3. I wish I could remember where I read it. It seemed like a foregone conclusion as opposed to speculation but I just don't have enough info on hand to know if that's truly the case.

What I read was that it would start once both Frozen, M&G, and Soarin were open and it would include those 3. I wish I could remember where I read it. It seemed like a foregone conclusion as opposed to speculation but I just don't have enough info on hand to know if that's truly the case.
I am sure there is a lot of speculation right now especially with all the things Disney is trying to do to get more money from people. It makes me nervous what all will be released that will affect my planning for our May trip. I do not recall it being this stressful for our last May trip back in 2014.

I think that Disney should have certain perks that if you can afford it then go for it. Like the VIP experience, get to the front of the line I don't care. Like Universals VIP guides do. It is a top notch service but it is very limited. Do I deep down hate those people, yes but go for it.

Appreciate your honesty. I won't lie, I have a certain amount of "class" anger myself. If it's happening where I can't see it, that's one thing, but like when you have to file disconsolately past all the smug-faced yahoos seated in first class on your way to the cattle car...I just don't want to see it. I can deal, but it's easier if I don't have to see it.

I am sure there is a lot of speculation right now especially with all the things Disney is trying to do to get more money from people. It makes me nervous what all will be released that will affect my planning for our May trip. I do not recall it being this stressful for our last May trip back in 2014.

I agree it has become stressful. A Disney vacation takes a tremendous amount of planning; the days of just showing up are long gone. It is no fun to speculate about the possibility of scrambling to rearrange plans at the last minute. It is difficult enough to arrange FP+ to coordinate with ADR's, EMH, etc.,etc.

I agree it has become stressful. A Disney vacation takes a tremendous amount of planning; the days of just showing up are long gone. It is no fun to speculate about the possibility of scrambling to rearrange plans at the last minute. It is difficult enough to arrange FP+ to coordinate with ADR's, EMH, etc.,etc.
To me that is slightly fun and I look At It as a challenge. What bothers me most is 50 days out and they add something such as after hours on my perfectly planned MK day and there is little I can do to change our plans. Or having a pre park breakfast planned for the main reason of not having to fight crowds getting in MK and then changing the hours or worse yet possibly adding a early magic hours. I wish there was a way Disney could add theses things so it would not affect what people have planned in advance but to be honest I really do not see how they can do this without messing into some ones plans.

Not seeing the morning magic hours on Disney web site tonight. Wondering what that means...... Could they be getting ready to release it or did they deside to pull it until they are ready to release it. Hummmmmm

No one knows, but just say this is it. Early dining for early park access. Yeah, it is trying to squeeze every penny out of people I agree, but also maybe closing loopholes in a flawed system. They need to stop this extra FP stuff too. While people love taking advantage of loopholes, them doing so makes things like this happen.

Loopholes in a flawed system? You know you're talking about visiting a theme park and not corporate tax filings, right?

Not seeing the morning magic hours on Disney web site tonight. Wondering what that means...... Could they be getting ready to release it or did they deside to pull it until they are ready to release it. Hummmmmm
They pulled it Thursday morning. Assuming it won't come back till they are ready to release?

Yeah it seem they are moving EMH around :mad:. Can all those people that pointed out how this was not going to affect us come back and defend this too:charac2:.
Where is this? Looking at the easyWDW crowd calendars, the April morning EMH haven't moved (and comparing with the live operating calendar).

Where is this? Looking at the easyWDW crowd calendars, the April morning EMH haven't moved (and comparing with the live operating calendar).
Some one on another thread said April 15 or April 16th. Wonder if it has to do with early morning magic hours. That would really be upsetting! I think I will keep my MK day as is even though it if is on an after hours day. At least I might be able to keep my prepark BOG ADR that way. I can not see Disney adding both of them on the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter