Is This a Sign Of Things To Come?

Right there with you! I can't even do TSMM more than twice without my arms hurting. And I just don't care that much about Star Tours.

I'm sure the bean counters are in just as much of a hurry as you are. But it would be a huge mistake to offer that one without a predictable level of reliability with FEA running. No idea how long that will take. If they offer the upsell event and that ride is down, they would likely be making tons of refunds.
True.

I don't think they would offer FEA during an Epcot EMM so soon after the ride opened. Or would they?????
Who knows why they do what they do? Why would they offer EMM at DHS, the park that has so many attractions closed or under construction? It's hard to justify paying for a regular ticket to DHS, let alone add on an additional EMM cost.

We did EMM at Magic Kingdom and had a blast. But MK EMM has at least 3 rides open, often the carousel is running too, and one of the rides, 7dmt, typically has a long standby wait time during regular park hours and is difficult to snag a Fastpass+.

I seriously at first wanted to scream now all I want to do is cry. I usually love the planning stage but this trip I can not wait for it just to happen before Disney can ruin even more of the strategic planning that I have spent months perfecting. My Mk day is one of the few days Disney has added the after hours to. Since Disney has taken away the FP for wishes I went ahead and booked the Desert Party but now even that will not help much with added crowds. I also had BOG scheduled for a pre park opening on two days just in case Disney changed hours. After what they pulled today I was tempted to switch my Mk day to the other day I have BOG booked but now I am afraid to do anything because I do not know what is coming next. I feel like I am out at sea waiting for the next wave it roll over my head.

There is no more FP for Wishes???!!!

I'm sure the bean counters are in just as much of a hurry as you are. But it would be a huge mistake to offer that one without a predictable level of reliability with FEA running. No idea how long that will take. If they offer the upsell event and that ride is down, they would likely be making tons of refunds.
SDMT was down during our MK EMM and we didn't get a refund! They opened small world instead. Fine print says attractions are subject to change at any time.....

SDMT was down during our MK EMM and we didn't get a refund! They opened small world instead. Fine print says attractions are subject to change at any time.....

That's not even close to a fair trade. Did you go to guest relations and say something? I would have at least expected a few extra fastpasses to ride 7DMT later in the day.

That's not even close to a fair trade. Did you go to guest relations and say something? I would have at least expected a few extra fastpasses to ride 7DMT later in the day.
I did send an email when we got home, and was given 3 anytime FPs to use on our next trip. Since our next trip was over 4th of July weekend it worked out ok for us, but I would've rather had my $272 back!

I did send an email when we got home, and was given 3 anytime FPs to use on our next trip. Since our next trip was over 4th of July weekend it worked out ok for us, but I would've rather had my $272 back!

I don't blame you. And I'm glad you got some FPs, but I would have rather had them to use when the ride came back up that same day.

We won't be going anytime soon...maybe after Star Wars/Avatar is completed.We have been many times,and have enjoyed WDW immensely...but how they are raising prices and stripping benefits,to me,is just plain greedy!Sooo glad we took our trips from2006-2012 annually...was WELL worth the cost then..now it's just ridiculous.....:sad2:

TSMM and Star Tours plus a couple of character meet and greets and breakfast at the ABC Commissary. Am I the only one who thinks this is one park not worth the EMM price?

Seriously, what a joke. $114 for a one day ticket in July plus $70 for EMM and a buffet breakfast comes close to $200 for a park that has half of its attractions closed. If they get away with this- just wait for the $500 a day charge once SWL is opened.

TSM, ST, and a M&G.... this is just sad. Certainly not worth the cost. We're happy with our Star Wars dessert party on 7/24!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter