Is your park hopper pass a separate ticket from your room key/credit card?

niks81

Let's just say I wasn't the 'only one'!<br><font c
Just wondering...if you stay at a Disney resort...is your room key also your park pass or no? It seems I went before and received a room key (with our family name on it) which I swore I used as a park entry pass...am I wrong? Please help me out here!

We bought 6-day parkhooper passes at our resort at check-in. The CM put the passes on our room keys, one for each member on the family. They also can put on/leave off room access and charging priv. individually for each card. The CM said if we didn't use all the days or options on the passhoppers to just save the room keys and we can use them next trip. (Just like regular tickets)

No, you're not wrong, as the above poster said, if you buy your passes at check-in, they can add them to your room key. You can also buy them ahead of time and of course they would be separate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter