It Was the Best of Times, It Was the Worst of Times. updated 4/18. The end!

Lorrie, I'm sorry I've not been here to respond.

Mark had his surgery, we had the kids here all weekend, worked over 8 hours at a wrestling tournament and then, of course, Easter.

How did the surgery go? Hope he's feeling better. I had Easter at my mom's but also had 3 baseball/softball games in two days and my great niece was baptized Easter Sunday so I understand busy.

I loved your last updates. Great picture of a sleeping tiger (do they do anything else?).

Thanks I have seen them awake at times but the cats do seem to like to sleep.

I'm with you...birds freak me out when they fly by my head...almost as bad as when bugs fly by my ear/face.

I hate the bug thing too. Always afraid I'll get one in my ear.

I regret that we never got to Camp Mickey/Minnie to see the trees. It was on my list and we didn't have the time.

The trees were really nice. I took pictures of all of them just posted a few. It amazes me the little details that Disney does. One of he reasons I keep going back.

I was so disappointed that I could not find a 2013 ornament either. It really ticked me off. I already bought a 2014 ornament in case I have troubles finding one when I'm there in May or September.

That ornament really had me upset. I have one for every year we have gone to Disney. I want to put them on display in a curio and now I am missing a year. I am hoping to find one in a couple of weeks since I know they were out in December for 2014.

I love your two t-shirts (Mark has the first one!).

I do LOVE my Grumpy. My grandkids call my car the Grumpy-mobile. They know m so well.

I'm with you...the parties are oversold and just aren't that fun. We might do the Halloween Party ONLY because we will be hanging with friends from the DIS that I've been friends with for about five years and have never met in real life.

I won't be down there in October or late November this year so no parties.
Thank you for sharing your trip with us and your wonderful pictures.

Thank you for reading along.

Say its not so! I don't want your TR to be over.

Sadly I did have to end it. I was debating doing a TR for my upcoming trip. I will as traveling with my friend is a lot of fun. We have a great routine after traveling together a few times. Just a hint she I high maintenance, I am not.

Those pictures on the M Trek look a lot like mine. You know what they say about great minds and all that. You got some great bird shots.

Thanks I did notice we had similar pictures along there. I am afraid of the little things but I love taking pictures of them.

Speaking of birds, I love that shot of the flamingos bathing. Very nice. And those darn leopards are hanging out together again.

I love flamingoes. I annoy my grandkids at the zoo taking pictures of them there too. That shot of the one bathing was really luck.

Beautiful picture of EE at night. It looks so cool at night. Sorry the ride did not agree with you. It's that darn backwards spin. Blah!

I have been there at night twice and that is a favorite of mine for pictures. I already told my friend that I am done with the ride. But I want her to go on it. I told her I will spend the time trying to get a picture of her riding or wander around taking other pictures.

I'll read about your ride home tomorrow. I can't bear it yet. Sniff Sniff :sad1:

I won't spoil it for you but just think I will have a new TR in just a few weeks to look forward to and at AKL so there will be a LOT of pics from my morning wanderings.

I really enjoyed your report. I didn't see the trees at AK and honestly didn't even know about them. It always amazes me how much we didn't do and yet we were busy ll the time. I did get a 2013 ornament but I don't remember where I bought it, maybe at Pofq shop. I also got a magnet as I always do.

SSR didn't have them either and I didn't really resort hop much. I don't think I got my magnet either. It amazes me when I come home and then realize how much I missed, like the resorts. I tell people that's why I keep going back. Even with pictures, they are never quite the same.

I hope you enjoy your upcoming trip. We don't have any planned at this point. But maybe we will meet again sometime.

I am really looking forward to the trip. I love my husband and kids and grandkids but the pressures of all my obligations get to me at times. My friend makes me put my phone away and get away from it all. This trip was really all her. We're celebrating her birthday at AKL which is a resort she has always wanted to stay at. I have no title yet as I leave the trip inspire me for the name.

I do hope we can meet again one day.

Thank you all for reading along. I may do one last update of photopass pictures if I can get photobucket to cooperate.

Love AK. We missed you there by a day.
Nice animal pics.
Love the frog statue. Never seen it before.
Tusker House = YUM!
Love the juice.
Nothing better than good service.
I agree about the sick kid. Take her back and rest for a bit.
Nasty crocs. LOL
What does a zebra look like? LOL
Nice safari pics.
I never noticed the chairs up there.
I never thought of trying to take a pic on Dinosaur. Hmm, challenge accepted.
Jim was correct, they were birds. LOL
Nice bird pics.
Nice EE pics. You don’t look to good in the PP pic.
Nice pics of the safari part 2. Love the cheetah pics.
I had never seen the shark carving before.
Nice Camp Minnie/Mickey pics. We never made it there.
Pretty night shot of EE.
Him in boxers is not a pretty a sight. LOL. Trust me I saved your eyes.
Love the turtle pic at the rest stop.
Love the other Grumpy shirt.
You owe me nothing.
So jealous you are going back so soon.
It was a great report, thanks for sharing it with us. Look forward to the next one.

Love AK. We missed you there by a day.

I thought that when I read your TR.

Nice animal pics.
Love the frog statue. Never seen it before.

Thanks I don't know if I ever saw the frog before. That's what I love, find something new every trip.

Tusker House = YUM!
Love the juice.
Nothing better than good service.

I agree YUM!!! I will go back just for the juice. And good service is always nice and will be rewarded.

I agree about the sick kid. Take her back and rest for a bit.
Nasty crocs. LOL
What does a zebra look like? LOL
Nice safari pics.

Seriously. I don't want to catch whatever your kid has. If she is sick take her back away from me!

I always wondered if they were real. That guy answered my question. I don't know what does a zebra look like? I was just fed up wit Flickr. They are not user friendly right now with the changes. And Thanks!

I never noticed the chairs up there.

I think Jim was on a potty break when I noticed them. Gave me time to look around.

I never thought of trying to take a pic on Dinosaur. Hmm, challenge accepted.

It is one ride that gives me fits trying to get a good picture. I will keep trying.

Jim was correct, they were birds. LOL

:lmao: I hate when he's right!

Nice bird pics.

Thank you I love taking pics of them as long as they stay away from me.

Nice EE pics. You don’t look to good in the PP pic.

I really didn't feel to good. I almost went to first aid in search of Tylenol or something.

Nice pics of the safari part 2. Love the cheetah pics.
I had never seen the shark carving before.

I love the safari and wandering around. I had never seen the sharks before either.

Nice Camp Minnie/Mickey pics. We never made it there.

I wander a lot. LOL

Pretty night shot of EE.

I love later hours at AK. It is so pretty at night when it gets dark out.

Him in boxers is not a pretty a sight. LOL. Trust me I saved your eyes.

I will take your word for that. LOL

Love the turtle pic at the rest stop.
Love the other Grumpy shirt.
You owe me nothing.

That is a really nice rest stop. I wanted to take the turtle home with me. Jim said no.

So jealous you are going back so soon.
It was a great report, thanks for sharing it with us. Look forward to the next one.

You have a much better trip coming up. I am jealous of that one. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully next report I'll get some readers to come out of hiding.

My ME package came last week and my MB's arrived today. :yay: Getting closer.

All caught up again!! I'm getting all nostalgic for WDW at Christmas again. We almost always go during Thanksgiving, but DH and the kids want to go to Gatlinburg this year. Gatlinburg!!! Ugh!! Maybe I can convince them otherwise.

I enjoyed your TR and your amazing photos. Keep me posted on how your ankle is doing.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter