• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

Nicole won HOH. Holly threw it because, the brilliant, Jackson told her too. He must be oh so confident they will win veto. I hope they don't. And, Cliff, the betrayer. He did not want to break his word and vote out Holly so he threw Nicole under the bus to Jackson. JERK! I think Nicole knew it was a mistake to keep Holly but she had bully Jackson breathing down her neck and big non-gamer Cliff wanting to keep his word and vote out Tommy. SHe really had no power. BUT she did get a promise from Holly that she'd throw HOH....which she did. I hope Nicole wins veto. But big ol' dummy, Cliff, will likely vote out Holly and not JAckson. I want a Nicole and Holly F2.

ANd, yup, Cliff has already told Jackson he was taking him to F3 and he told Nicole that plan and she was okay with it. I hope Holly wins veto and votes out either fella.

I don't fault any of them for their decisions. They all know it is a game and they all want to put themselves in a position to win.

ANd, yup, Cliff has already told Jackson he was taking him to F3 and he told Nicole that plan and she was okay with it. I hope Holly wins veto and votes out either fella.

I mean Mickey is playing the game for Mickey, not Holly. Frankly, he's playing a really solid game overall.

I don't fault any of them for their decisions. They all know it is a game and they all want to put themselves in a position to win.
But none of them will win against Jackson. Unless bitter jury and maybe they are banking on that since the house meeting (where he and Tommy went at it and we will see on Sunday's show). I think, though, they will respect Jackson's game and if he is in F2 he wins.

But none of them will win against Jackson. Unless bitter jury and maybe they are banking on that since the house meeting (where he and Tommy went at it and we will see on Sunday's show). I think, though, they will respect Jackson's game and if he is in F2 he wins.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Cliff will give Mickey a run for his money should they both make F2. As we've seen many times before, there is more to it than just winning comps and strategizing. If people like the other person more, that person has a chance.

Jackson's lie has to be one of the biggest moves in BB history. That was something to watch and I think Sunday's episode will also be something to watch when we see the whole thing unfold. As much as I dislike Jackson, he probably deserves to win.

Nicole won HOH. Holly threw it because, the brilliant, Jackson told her too. He must be oh so confident they will win veto. I hope they don't. And, Cliff, the betrayer. He did not want to break his word and vote out Holly so he threw Nicole under the bus to Jackson. JERK! I think Nicole knew it was a mistake to keep Holly but she had bully Jackson breathing down her neck and big non-gamer Cliff wanting to keep his word and vote out Tommy. SHe really had no power. BUT she did get a promise from Holly that she'd throw HOH....which she did. I hope Nicole wins veto. But big ol' dummy, Cliff, will likely vote out Holly and not JAckson. I want a Nicole and Holly F2.
This!!

I think the two who can make the best cases to the jury are Jackson and Cliff. I don't see Nicole or Holly being able to show how they did much to win. I also don't think Cliff was betraying anything but rather trying to make sure he and Nicole had their bases covered. Sure it could have helped in get to the final 3 but isn't that what you are suppose to do, move yourself forward in the game?

MAybe Jackson played well but he forgot, much like DB Paul forgot, to manage jury folks. The social aspect, which I guess Cliff excelled at, Jackson just flushed down the drain. Tyler was a big gamer but he did better in the social aspect and I loved his gameplay. He should have beat Ms Lets Go. One of my fave players, Steve Moses, he managed the social and the gamer...he was brilliant. Vanessa, she was brilliant gamer but had crappy social. And Jackson...why tell Holly to throw HOH? You've come THIS far just gun for it and don't risk it. And, Holly, how pathetic to listen. Is she resolved to be 4th place like she told Cliff and Nicole ('just keep me around 1 more week')? Like why? Why not gun for it for herself? Does she actually think Jackson will win and then stick around and be her BF after the show, sharing his winnings with her (buying her things and going on trips)? C'mon girl!

Last edited:
Jackson's lie has to be one of the biggest moves in BB history. That was something to watch and I think Sunday's episode will also be something to watch when we see the whole thing unfold. As much as I dislike Jackson, he probably deserves to win.

I agree. I HATE that he was the one who made this move but it was really amazing that he pulled it off. I can't wait to see how it went down on Sunday's show.

I think the two who can make the best cases to the jury are Jackson and Cliff. I don't see Nicole or Holly being able to show how they did much to win. I also don't think Cliff was betraying anything but rather trying to make sure he and Nicole had their bases covered. Sure it could have helped in get to the final 3 but isn't that what you are suppose to do, move yourself forward in the game?
What the heck has Cliff done? He got voted our pre jury. Sure he won the battle back but then what? His 1 HOH got out who...Bella? Big whoop! ANd then he sat there mugging for camera in hopes to win America's Fave Houseguest, which he prob will. He kept sticking to 'his word' when it would have been smarter to get Jackson out on his HoH, not Bella. Nicole just beast moded it and won very very important comps to keep her AND Cliff in the house. You think if she hadn't won that she'd have gone to jury or Cliff? Yep, Cliff. So she saved his behind and how does he reward that? We saw how with his convo with Jackson. All these folks have been playing...Tommy and Christie played well too. I say well as they were all playing and okay at it but not top 10. Not even Jackson. But having all the players at the end was a difference. Usually we get a final 5 of 1 player and a bunch of goats. The end of this season has been WAY better than the beginning.

And I don't think he did pull off a lie. I think Cliff wanted to stick to his word of F4 with Jackson and Holly THE WHOLE TIME. And if Nicole had voted to get rid of Holly while Cliff voted Tommy then Jackson would break the tie and send out Tommy. There was no hope for Nicole to go with her gut and get out Holly. It wasn't going to happen. So the lie was a non entity. I bet we even see Nicole DR saying as such...saying she didn't believe Jackson but what can she do.

What the heck has Cliff done? He got voted our pre jury. Sure he won the battle back but then what? His 1 HOH got out who...Bella? Big whoop! ANd then he sat there mugging for camera in hopes to win America's Fave Houseguest, which he prob will. He kept sticking to 'his word' when it would have been smarter to get Jackson out on his HoH, not Bella. Nicole just beast moded it and won very very important comps to keep her AND Cliff in the house. You think if she hadn't won that she'd have gone to jury or Cliff? Yep, Cliff. So she saved his behind and how does he reward that? We saw how with his convo with Jackson. All these folks have been playing...Tommy and Christie played well too. I say well as they were all playing and okay at it but not top 10. Not even Jackson. But having all the players at the end was a difference. Usually we get a final 5 of 1 player and a bunch of goats. The end of this season has been WAY better than the beginning.

I think Cliff has played a better game behind the scenes than we think. Typically someone of his age would have gone very early but he didn't. He managed to work through alliances without putting a target on his back. As long as Tommy was on the block, the smart move was to vote him out not Holly. He has Christie on the jury and she would most likely vote for him over any of the people that were left. Taking him out allows for the jury vote to be opened up again.

I don't think Cliff should win because he was evicted back in July but I think he played a good game. His hands were tied during his HOH - if he didn't put up Bella, Christie would have activated her DPOV and Bella would have been voted out. He didn't go back on his word by putting Christie or Tommy on the block which proved him to be a man of his word and that got him pretty far. Nicole has momentum right now but not without a little help from Cliff who threw that first HOH to her. Nicole's veto took him off the block this week but I'm pretty sure Tommy would have left anyway bc of the deal Cliff & Nicole had with Jackson & Holly.

I think they did what was right as far as taking Tommy out- I truly think he has so many of the jury votes, whereas Holly didn't. Plus Christy would be campaigning for him hard, and she's good at it. I know Nicole was HOH, we'll see what happens next.

I think they did what was right as far as taking Tommy out- I truly think he has so many of the jury votes, whereas Holly didn't. Plus Christy would be campaigning for him hard, and she's good at it. I know Nicole was HOH, we'll see what happens next.
It won't matter (the jury votes) if you don't get to F2 and with a Jackson and Holly duo in F4, getting to F2 is harder than if a Jackson VS Tommy in F4. They will now waste this HOH to get rid of Holly and bring Jackson to F3....he will win final HOH and bring Nicole. But if he brought Cliff it wouldn't matter because Jackson in F2 and Jackson wins.

It won't matter (the jury votes) if you don't get to F2 and with a Jackson and Holly duo in F4, getting to F2 is harder than if a Jackson VS Tommy in F4. They will now waste this HOH to get rid of Holly and bring Jackson to F3....he will win final HOH and bring Nicole. But if he brought Cliff it wouldn't matter because Jackson in F2 and Jackson wins.

I'm ok with Jackson winning now that Tommy's gone, I preferred Tommy, but ok with him. Actually don't care for Nicole or Holly, and can't stand Cliff.
I know I'm in the minority with my choices. lol

I'm ok with Jackson winning now that Tommy's gone, I preferred Tommy, but ok with him. Actually don't care for Nicole or Holly, and can't stand Cliff.
I know I'm in the minority with my choices. lol
I think most the reason ppl. like Cliff so much is just because he's beat the odds. I think if he was your typical 20 something BB cast ppl. wouldn't like him nearly as much. He has good qualities and others I'm not a fan of, but just due to the odds of him making this far part of me wouldn't mind seeing him win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter