• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

A) Cliff WAS voted out once. And early on. So he didn't REALLY make it far.
B) The last bunch of people voted out all pretty much said, on their eviction nights, that Jackson will win if they keep him in...Sis, Jess, Christie and Tommy even said 'good job' on his way out the door. Jackson will win against any of the remaining. Tommy may go in to jury house all bitter and tell the jury that 'Jackson did this lie and he did this manipulation and he was so good at this and that, that he controls everything...Jackson is evil and we should hate him'. But then the obvious will be pointed out...hey, Tommy, that's EXACTLY why we should vote for him to win.

A) Cliff WAS voted out once. And early on. So he didn't REALLY make it far.
B) The last bunch of people voted out all pretty much said, on their eviction nights, that Jackson will win if they keep him in...Jess, Christie and Tommy even said 'good job' on his way out the door. Jackson will win against any of the remaining. Tommy may go in to jury house all bitter and tell the jury that 'Jackson did this lie and he did the manipulation and he was so good at this and that, that he controls everything...Jackson is evil and we should hate him'. But then the obvious will be pointed out...hey, Tommy, that's EXACTLY why we should vote for him to win.

Everyone knows that there is a comp to win your way back in and he did it minutes after his eviction so he has made it that far; in fact further than most.

Tommy seemed more likely to vote for Nicole than Jackson based on his exit interview on the show last night.

As I said a while back, I am going to root for whoever gets Jackson out and if nobody does...then I begrudgingly will root for Jackson to win. Yep, he has played the best game so if someone doesn't get one over on him and boot him out (making them better than him) then he should win it. But he is an unlikable dirt bag.

Everyone knows that there is a comp to win your way back in and he did it minutes after his eviction so he has made it that far; in fact further than most.

Tommy seemed more likely to vote for Nicole than Jackson based on his exit interview on the show last night.
There have only been like 10 seasons where there was a comp to re-enter for evicted guests. So 50% chance of that happening. And I am not a fan of it. Once you're out, you should remain out.

There have only been like 10 seasons where there was a comp to re-enter for evicted guests. So 50% chance of that happening. And I am not a fan of it. Once you're out, you should remain out.

It's been in every season since 15 so the players build that into the strategy.

Not a huge fan of it either but it's part of the game and the people who do win that competition usually don't have a lot of help.

Those might be your rules but they weren't the rules according to CBS. Cliff did what was asked of him.

If he did get to F2 with Jackson, would I vote for him? No. I think Jackson should win. But it's very possible the jury like Cliff more and will make him the winner because of that. I've seen this play out enough times before where I wouldn't be surprised if it did here. People saying Cliff has no chance against Jackson may end up getting kicked in the nuts.

Last edited:
I also have a problem with Cliff winning because of his being evicted already, but it is part of the game, so it is what it is. I do believe Jackson should win, even though I think he's a class a jerk, but seems as of late the winner has been who is the nicest, which I think is not Big Brother. Big Brother would be voting for Jackson, despite his jerkiness.

I actually have more respect for Cliff as a player because of all he's been through. He had to find his way back after being banished, then got evicted, then won the Battle Back. After all that he still made it to final four. I don't mind the fact that an evicted player gets to come back. It's part of the game.

Even though Nicole just recently started winning comps, I think it's pretty amazing that she's made it this far. When Bella attacked her early in the game, I thought she was a goner. But she managed to stay and is now guaranteed final three.

The power alliance players often refer to non-alliance member as "floaters" or "bottom feeders" as if it's a bad thing. I've always thought that not joining a huge alliance can be a strategy in itself. You can have a great social game, hang out on the sidelines and never be targeted. You might be put up as a pawn now and again, but end up staying longer than those who play hard from the beginning.

I'm rooting for Cliff and Nicole in the finals, with either as the winner.

Nicole told Cliff that she gets to decide who gets evicted if she wins veto and Cliff will honor that. They shook hands on it. SHe will keep Holly and Cliff wants to keep Jackson if he wins veto. I think Cliff goes to jury if Holly or Jackson win veto.

I'm not sure what Cliff is thinking. He seems to think Holly and Jackson would keep him over their partner if they win veto.

I'm not sure what Cliff is thinking. He seems to think Holly and Jackson would keep him over their partner if they win veto.
Someone said they watched him on the feeds talking to his wife in the camera like he does and he is really believing the deals he's made with them (he's telling his wife this). He's buying the BS Jackson is selling him. He reminds me of another frustrating player, maybe not BB but maybe Survivor (I can't remember who and what show?). But I remember another guy who was not flexible and would just stick to his word and only that. It was someone I liked or he was in an alliance with someone I liked....oh yeah, I think it was with Aubry (who I liked) on Survivor and the old guy...what's his name? He was the same as Cliff and very frustrating to watch. Edit to add: It was the 71 year old Joe with Aubry on Survivor 32 that reminds me of Cliff.

Last edited:

I don't watch the feeds so maybe this is ignorant of me. But are we 100% sure they wouldn't keep Cliff over their partner? I think Jackson has mentioned before he really likes Holly but doesn't want to deal with the personal stuff anymore. And Holly probably recognizes what a big threat Jackson is.

I don't watch the feeds so maybe this is ignorant of me. But are we 100% sure they wouldn't keep Cliff over their partner? I think Jackson has mentioned before he really likes Holly but doesn't want to deal with the personal stuff anymore. And Holly probably recognizes what a big threat Jackson is.
They have said if they win veto today they are voting out Cliff.

I don't see Jackson voting out Holly solely based on the fact he believes he will win against her. Holly on the other hand I think realizes she will lose to Jackson but will take him to the final 2 any way. I'm really surprised Cliff would believe a showmance would take him over their partner.

Hypothetical for the board: Jackson, Cliff, Nicole go to F3. Cliff wins final challenge. Does he take Nicole or Jackson?

I think Cliff will throw to Jackson thinking he'd be chosen to go to F2. I really think that he thinks he would beat Jackson. He really thinks Christie and Tommy dislike Jackson and what all he did and that they'll sway the jury. But I think the jury is sticking to the cool kids club to the end so Cliff and Nicole don't have a shot unless they both are in F2. I saw a jury house video of them all doing superlatives and they never voted Nicole on anything and didn't really mention Cliff either (just to say 'he's not my dad'). It's ALL the cool kids.

But I think J or H win this veto (feeds have been down like 3 hours by the way) and Cliff is a goner. That is my gut feeling.

Last edited:
Nicole has to win her way into Final 2 I believe she is going to take Holly, who I think she can beat. She cannot beat Jackson and I think she knows that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter