It's Time for College Football

I don't do football, but DD is a huge fan of Washington State. I will hear all about it.
She is going for a hike with other locals to support (if that is the word) the quarterback that committed suicide this year.

DS went to U of WA, but isn't into college football as much......but there is a bit rivalry between those 2 schools.
DD allows nothing Husky in the house :rotfl:

We're a Coug household. I received my masters degree there, and DH his bachelors-PhD, we both even worked there following school. In our house purple is not a favored color, and our kids are all wearing WSU shirts for college colors day. I'm sure they'll stick out in a sea of University of Memphis and Alabama shirts today. In Pullman you don;t wear purple and the huskies are disliked.

Washington State University. Go Cougs!

WSU-vs.-Cal-Handicapping.jpg

We're a Coug household. I received my masters degree there, and DH his bachelors-PhD, we both even worked there following school. In our house purple is not a favored color, and our kids are all wearing WSU shirts for college colors day. I'm sure they'll stick out in a sea of University of Memphis and Alabama shirts today. In Pullman you don;t wear purple and the huskies are disliked.

And yet your stadium is named after a Husky.

Coug'd it!!!

Umm, happy to see another PAC 12 fan in here.

Also there is only one school that is "The U".....the one who's name actually starts with a U.

GO UTES!!!!

Also, I think they have a really good shot at taking the PAC South this year. They have alot of returning starters on offense, and we'll...our defense and special teams is always one of the best in the country. So, I think it's shaping up for a good season for us!

I live 25 minutes away from the University of Iowa and have been a huge Hawkeye fan since I was little.

kristen, I'm the only Sooner fan in the state of Rhode Island. I wear my OU gear proudly. Nice start to the season today.

BOOMER SOONER!!!

It was a great game! I went to OU for grad school 2012-14 and worked in athletics during some of the most fun years they've had in recent history. There's nothing in the world like it!

My other alma mater is UCF, and I think I was the only person in FL who knew who Heupel was when they hired him. Both of my teams were looking really good this weekend.

It was a good weekend for football in our house:
*My GA Bulldogs won!
*DH's OH State Buckeyes won!
*DD's Tide won!
*Late BIL's Auburn Tigers won (I'm saying War Eagle this year in his memory, which is hard for this UGA girl to do)!
*Nephews' and SIL's GA Southern won!
*Niece's S Carolina won!

It was almost a clean sweep for the SEC (sorry, Tennessee...).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter