Jackie and Chris's Wishes Wedding 1/6/12: SBP/Attic/SCP 5/11 Final Post- PJ Finished

Have the most magical wedding day, Jackie and Chris!!!!
God bless you both!!

Happy Wedding Day!! I hope you have an amazing day!! Cant wait to hear all about it (and see pictures too of course!) :goodvibes

:goodvibesHappy Wedding Day, Jackie!!!:bride:

I hope everything today is filled with love and joy (and devoid of too much drama). Congratulations!!

Happy Wedding Day Jackie!! I hope your day is everything you ever dreamed of and more! I'll be thinking of you today! :goodvibes

Hi Jackie, I hope you had a fantastic wedding! Can't wait to read all about it :)

Enjoy your honeymoon!!

Thank you all for your wonderful wishes. I had a beautiful wedding day. The weather was perfect, and we were all so happy. Nothing went wrong, and it was followed by a great honeymoon. I am so glad I finally married Chris, and I am so happy to be a wife.

That's why I can't believe I have to write this post. I posted this on facebook, but I want to write more. I hope you don't mind. We got home from WDW yesterday around 3:00, and I called my grandparents at 5:00.

And then my grandfather told me my daddy died. He was found alone in his kitchen on the floor by my aunt. My grandparents are driving up from Florida to Connecticut (they're snowbirds) today, and are going to figure everything out when they arrive home. My dad was unmarried, and I am an only child, so now everything he left behind belongs to me.

I know I posted a few months ago about my difficult relationship with my dad, but it was truly a difficult relationship with my dad's drinking. My dad and I talked on the phone almost every single day--- and if not, he would text me or IM my phone to make sure I was okay. My snarky sense of humor you all have commented on is from my dad. When Lacy went psycho, my dad talked me down from the ledge for an hour by making me laugh. He was the second most important person in my life, and now he is gone. My daddy is gone. It had always been incredibly hard for me to tell him I loved him because he hurt me so much in the past, but now I wish I could tell him just one more time. Just one more time.

And now it hurts to look at wedding pictures. The last time I saw him was on the 7th at Chef Mickey's. At least my last memory of him is happy, and I did tell him I loved him (via text message) on the 6th.

I was so excited to tell you all about my trip, and now I feel horrible for having felt that happiness. I have pages and pages of notes. So my question for all of you is: do you think I should still go through with the trip report? Please let me know your thoughts.

And finally, here is a picture of my daddy walking me down the aisle. It's unprofessional, but it's all I have so far.

409015_261928720541006_100001716403328_731167_484206144_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter