January 2010. . . Anyone else going???

Okay okay...we leave tommorrow..sooooo SAD!!!!:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Nathaniel got to ride on the Aladdin's Magic Carpets with Princess Jasmine this morning..what a magical experience for us!! She was soooo lovely!!! The weather today is so so...just starting to rain.

I want to go back already and I am not even gone yet. We went to the boardwalk yesterday (never been before)..LOVED IT!! We had the sandwhiches at the boardwalk bakery (YUM!!)
Louise
Already thinking about December or January 2011

We're back too! :sad1: We were at AK on the 30th. Lots of rain. We ate at Yak and Yeti that day. Yum!!!! I'm trying to get a trip report together. I booked a bounce back for December. I'm taking my daughter and her cousin for an early celebration of her high school graduation.

When is everyone thinking of going on their next trip back to WDW?

Well, with Southwests $39 flights that came out yesterday my husband and I are going April 17 for 3 nights for our anniversary!!!! I am so excited.:yay:

I should have just bought annual passes!

We're back too! :sad1: We were at AK on the 30th. Lots of rain. We ate at Yak and Yeti that day. Yum!!!! I'm trying to get a trip report together. I booked a bounce back for December. I'm taking my daughter and her cousin for an early celebration of her high school graduation.

We were there on 2/2 (our trip was half Jan, half Feb but I joined the Jan thread because that's when it started!) and it downpoured all morning. I took my 2 and 4 year olds on Kali because I figured we couldn't get any wetter. There was no one riding and we went around twice without getting off. They thought it was the best! We changed clothes afterwards and had a fantastic lunch at Yak and Yeti - loved it! It wasn't even in our plans, but we were cold, hungry and needing to escape the rain. Here's my just started trip report if anyone is interested:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2391711

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter