January 2010. . . Anyone else going???

1 off-roading adventure :drive:
2 nights of drinkin' with buds :drinking1 :drinking1

and 3 more sleeps until the real fun begins :faint::faint::faint::earboy2:

Only a few more hours until we head to the airport.
Pixie dust to all those going this week - See Ya there !

:yay:

woohoo we are in Bangor at the Marriot Courtyard...amazing hotel. Tommorrow we continue on to Manchester and then fly out Sunday

Survived the off road adventure and first night out with buds :cool2:

Sooooooo, That just leaves........

1 birthday party drinkin' with friends :drinking1

and just two more sleeps til' the fun begins :faint: :faint: :earboy2:

To all those who have left already and those who are leaving soon......Safe travels and good times...

Leaving the house tomorrow at 5:45 am!! I'd be more excited, but we are having a snow storm right now, that is expected to turn into a blizzard by tomorrow afternoon. I'm PRAYING that the really nasty stuff doesn't arrive even just a few hours early, or our flight would likely be messed up. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please!

I also just wanted to see my ticker...one last time...!

Well I got back on Tues...I just haven't had time to get on here to post.
We had a wonderful time. The weather was great...in the low 70's. It rained a bit here and there but that was fine by me. (I came home to a foot of snow in my driveway!) THe crowds were manageable and we took advantage of the evening EMH which was AWESOME because we walked onto most of the rides. And we got to go on ones we hadn't been on in years.
I have to say, we had the best meals probably in the quick services ones over the table service. We ate at Wolfgang Puck Express twice and it was fantastic. Mara was great too in AKL. We took a day off in between parks so we didn't get to AK, but that's okay. We were in AKL so it felt like I was there. LOL
To everyone leaving soon, have a great time!!!

Just got home last night! The weather was fantstic, only rained one evening/early morning. Everyone leaving soon, have fun!!!

My tips & tricks:

- Don't count on Foto Pass to get all your pictures, we had at least 3 different group of pictures that didn't turn out and I got an email from Disney after I inquired about them saying that there was techmical difficulty and they didn't turn out. Next time, I will take pictures along side of them too! I do have to say that 95% of the pictures were great!!! I am going to buy the CD! You can get all sorts of special effect pictures at DHS on the main street when you enter.

- Try to avoid DHS on Fantasmic nights!!! It was the only park we had heavy crowds at.

- Great character interaction at Epcot, shorter lines than MK. A lot of them are tucked away by or in the shops in each country (Morrocco, France, United Kingdom, Germany)

- Princess and the Frog characters are tucked away in the gazebo way behind the Liberty Tavern and Christmas shop, kind of hard to find.

- DDs favorite restaurant was Teppen Edo. It was her first time going to a Hibachi style restaurant and wants to go for her birthday in a few weeks.

I think that is it for now...if I think of more, I will let you know

I just got back and checked out my photo pass pics. Our one taken where we were supposed to be holding Tink was missing. Also the one where they took pics of me holding both frogs, no frogs so the one where I was supposed to be kissing a frog looks totally weird. Can they add the frogs after you return home????

Anyone planning another trip next year? We got back Saturday evening after 7 wonderful nights. I can not wait to go back and want to start planning NOW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter