• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

January 2010. . . Anyone else going???

We just booked our next trip!! We are booked at Saratoga Springs Nov 28-Dec 3...we plan to move at the 7month mark either to Bay lake tower or Boardwalk..depending on availability..I am finally going to get to the christmas party and see the snow on main street:banana:

How exciting! Pixie Dust for moving to BLT or BW!
We're still debating the Halloween or Christmas for later this year!
Can't believe We're thinking that and I leave for WDW in 4 days! Addicted to the Mouse!

I'm so excited that the weather is looking awesome the end of this week and next!! Woo hoo!!! I can't wait to have some nice warm sunshine!! Only 2 days and I'm at my HAPPY PLACE!!

We are leaving Saturday and I am so excited!!!! We were planning on staying at POR and two weeks before our check-in my husband :love:oked an upgrade to YC CL. It looks like we are going to have some nice weather, warm enough to swim, who am I kidding we would be swimming no matter the temp. I hope everyone has a safe and Magical :tink:vacation!

We are leaving Saturday and I am so excited!!!! We were planning on staying at POR and two weeks before our check-in my husband :love:oked an upgrade to YC CL. It looks like we are going to have some nice weather, warm enough to swim, who am I kidding we would be swimming no matter the temp. I hope everyone has a safe and Magical :tink:vacation!

You sound like us! We're taking our swim suits and WE WILL use them!! The boys are just dying to say they went swimming in January!! Have a wonderful vacation....who knows...our paths may even cross! ;)

You sound like us! We're taking our swim suits and WE WILL use them!! The boys are just dying to say they went swimming in January!! Have a wonderful vacation....who knows...our paths may even cross! ;)

This is our 4th Jan trip and we have swam every year. The first year we were the only ones in the pool until all of the other children saw us and then they made their parents bring them swimming too! ENJOY!!

Returned from our Jan 7th - 14th trip in one word, COLD! Besides the temps, we had a wonderful time and I miss being there already.

I hope the rest of Jan warms up for all of you!
:goodvibes

This is our 4th Jan trip and we have swam every year. The first year we were the only ones in the pool until all of the other children saw us and then they made their parents bring them swimming too! ENJOY!!

We went last January and it was cold, too cold to swim but 2 years ago it was beautiful. This year we leave this week and it looks good. No predicting January temps!:dance3:

We leave in 10 days... ug, wish we were there this weekend, next weekend is not looking to good! :sad2:But I keep telling myself it has changed so many times that it can still change again! heres hoping!! :D

I gave up on watching the weather. It keeps changing every day. It's gone from highs 70's and 80's to next week to 60's and 70's w/ lows from anywhere in the upper 30's to low 50's. :confused3 Oh well the only thing that could really ruin it for me would be lots of rain. Just gonna pack a bit of everything.

I gave up on watching the weather. It keeps changing every day. It's gone from highs 70's and 80's to next week to 60's and 70's w/ lows from anywhere in the upper 30's to low 50's. :confused3 Oh well the only thing that could really ruin it for me would be lots of rain. Just gonna pack a bit of everything.

ug that is good advice, but i keep getting drawn back to the weather page!:rotfl: I'm addicted! :P

Only a few days til we leave and I am packed and ready. Its only been in the 20's and 30's here for the past few days so I am happy with anything higher then 33.:lmao:

We leave in 10 days... ug, wish we were there this weekend, next weekend is not looking to good! :sad2:But I keep telling myself it has changed so many times that it can still change again! heres hoping!! :D

We leave a day after you. I too have been checking the weather daily I should know better not to do that until a day or 2 before we leave. It just makes me crazy! :rotfl:

We really enjoyed the treehouses. We had 5 adults and 3 kids. Hubby and I had the master, sil/bil neice had the second br and my mil and kids shared the bunk room. There was a lot of room..and it didn't feel cramped at all.

The treehouses are VERY secluded. I would NEVER stay there without a car. Also, the pool was pretty far from our villa so if it was warmer it would have been rough to get there. It didn't really have the "disney" feel because we weren't near a hotel type place. In my personal opinion, I really like the feel of AKV, BWV, BCV, VWL because they are connected to hotels and ther is really good theming and stuff to do. We also do not like Saratoga Springs at all..the reason we chose the treehouses was because it holds a lot of people but it costs less points than a grand villa. I would stay there again in a second...but honestly would have preferred a 2br plus studio at AKV...but we didnt' have enough points. Hope this helps.:)

We just booked our next trip!! We are booked at Saratoga Springs Nov 28-Dec 3...we plan to move at the 7month mark either to Bay lake tower or Boardwalk..depending on availability..I am finally going to get to the christmas party and see the snow on main street:banana:

Thanks for the great review Andrea! Definitely some things to keep in mind! :thumbsup2 YAY for you going at Christmas!!!!! That will be so great! :cool1:

How exciting! Pixie Dust for moving to BLT or BW!
We're still debating the Halloween or Christmas for later this year!
Can't believe We're thinking that and I leave for WDW in 4 days! Addicted to the Mouse!

I so totally know what you mean! I am following a theead on the Codes board about somebody getting a pin for FREE QSDP for late summer/early fall! I so want to go to MNSSHP/F&WF with my DH!!! :)

Come check out my TR and see BLT pictures. Only thing is we were in a studio. It was pretty small. Good luck moving to where you want!! I also have lots of Christmas time pictures.

ug that is good advice, but i keep getting drawn back to the weather page!:rotfl: I'm addicted! :P

I know, there are some obsessions we can't control. I said I wasn't going to check the weather until we were 5 days out. Needless to say I started a chart at day#15 and have logged the weather changes every day since. It hasn't helped w/ my packing, but it does give me something to do on my sleepless mornings while obsessing about WDW:crazy:.

I'm glad they are easing up on security in Canada. Luckily, we are flying from the US. Only a few. More days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter