jennifaerie's planning journal - 3/2 - Made it on the Maggie Sottero Website!

OMG That is so awesome!!! You lucky girl!! Well then have a great time, take lots of pictures and go get to bed! We want a full TR with loads of pics when you get back! :)

ohh hurrrayy! i loved yout trip reporttt! now if i can just convince the DBF to propose in may:rolleyes1 maybe ill get to be as classy as you and mrs lurkylou:goodvibes princess: :bride:

...You mean classy like "drinking soda straight from the dispenser in the Siemens VIP lounge" classy?

a545e4af.jpg

:rotfl:

Jennifer -- What an amazing trip report! You have such an awesome writing style. Now I'm COMPLETELY intimidated about writing mine! LOL! Luv ya, honey! :hug:

Oh, Cam, you're such a darling.

Lurkyloo is slightly classier than me... not sure if that's saying anything, though. :)

Cruise was wonderful (though the Florida portion was rather chilly). Can't wait to go on the seven-day. I now understand why people say four-nights are too short!

Hey Laura! I am back. It was pretty cold in Florida, but we had a great time at Disney. The cruise was wonderful too. The trip report may need to wait, though, as I have to go away again, this time for work. :(

Jennifer, I didn't read everything yet, but I saw your ears in your siggy and you said you got back on Feb 1st after a cruise. Were you on the Jan 25-29 Wonder cruise? If you were, judging from your wedding ears, I think you were standing right next to us in the front of the ship on deck 10 when we left Port Canavrel!

Are you serious? How 'bout that?!

You never posted in the cruise thread, did you?

That was definitely us. :)

No, I didn't. Too bad I didn't know! We would have said hi!

Amazingly small world! It was a great cruise. I'm sure you were glad to hit the Bahamas... the temperatures at WDW were quite chilly!

Jen, we are planning to be married in our church in Daytona and then move the whole crew to Boardwalk for an extended weekend party with our families. An Epcot dessert party will be our "reception". I have so enjoyed your planning journal and love your distinctive style. I also have 6 Bengals, so your cake really caught my eye!

Jen, we are planning to be married in our church in Daytona and then move the whole crew to Boardwalk for an extended weekend party with our families. An Epcot dessert party will be our "reception". I have so enjoyed your planning journal and love your distinctive style. I also have 6 Bengals, so your cake really caught my eye!

Oh, that sounds like fun!

When I saw the ID bengalicious, I wondered if you had Bengals. I think two is a handful! I don't know how you have six!! :D

Easy, nothing breakable and no sleeping beyond 8:00 am, ever! When we go away, my sister in law goes in twice a day to feed them and give them attention. The wedding trip will be hard because my family will go also, gotta find someone to come in. Even if I could find a kennel to take 6 Bengals :( , I have visions of being called on day 2 to come get my bad cats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter