• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Joanne and Paul's VR - 4th May 2011

To break us in gently, Randy took some shots of us sitting and lying in the sand and at the edge of the water.

JP00075-9-11.jpg

JP00355-9-11.jpg

JP00395-9-11.jpg

JP06545-9-11.jpg

Randy informed us it was time to get wet. We ran into the lake!!!

JP01175-9-11.jpg

JP01205-9-11.jpg

JP01235-9-11.jpg

Of course we had to splash each other a bit!!

JP01285-9-11.jpg

JP01305-9-11.jpg

JP01325-9-11.jpg

Next, Randy decided to get a couple of me on my own

JP06815-9-11.jpg

JP01685-9-11.jpg

Whilst this was going on, Paul was minding his own business, admiring the scenery......

JP01845-9-11.jpg

Apparently not!!!

JP07445-9-11.jpg

JP07525-9-11.jpg

JP07455-9-11.jpg

I guess he thought it was funny!!!

JP07575-9-11.jpg

Next up:- Right in the lake!!!

wow.. more lovely photos Joanne! :goodvibes

what was it like running into the water in Seven Seas Lagoon? :cutie:

Someone asked me the day after our wedding what I was going to do with my dress.. I said I should jump in the hotel pool for a TTD thing.. but we don't really do that in England do we!? :cutie: (just picked my dress up today from the shop, all clean & ready to pack away :rolleyes: lol)

hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Emma princess: x

Joanne---the TTD looks like so much fun! I love these shots of you in the Seven Seas Lagoon and can't wait to see more!

Joanne,

Your TTD looks awesome! What great shots! Love the one of Paul splashing you.

Can't wait for more!

Amy sweetie - Thank you!! Do you have any new plans formulated yet?

Aw, thanks for asking. :goodvibes We're actually tip-toeing back into the waters with the idea of scheduling something for April (April 30th is halfway between our 20th and 21st anniversaries -- I told Jeff we could call it our "Half-iversary"), but I'm almost afraid to talk about it too much for fear I'll jinx it! :rotfl:

And I'm loving your new TTD photos -- you were so brave! :thumbsup2

Those pictures are so fun!

Amy, YEAH!!! Maybe if you sneak up on it then it will go smoothly this time. lol

The trash the dress looks like so much fun, so many wonderful photos!

The one with Paul splashing you is brilliant :goodvibes

I love your updates, can't wait for more xx

These pics are awesome!! :goodvibes You can really see just how much fun yall had taking them. I especially love the one with Paul splashing you!! The look on your face is priceless! You can tell you two are really in love!!!! :love:

The walls and tables of your home must be filled with pictures from your VR and TTD! I especially love the series of pics with Paul splashing you!!! What a fun couple you are and your reaction is priceless!

I absolutely love the photos. They really show of Randy's skill. I love that you can actually see the drops of water when Paul is splashing you.

Aw, thanks for asking. :goodvibes We're actually tip-toeing back into the waters with the idea of scheduling something for April (April 30th is halfway between our 20th and 21st anniversaries -- I told Jeff we could call it our "Half-iversary"), but I'm almost afraid to talk about it too much for fear I'll jinx it! :rotfl:

Amy, I keep my fingers crossed that it will all be plain sailing this time round and that you will get the perfect, magical vow renewal that you deserve.

Corinna

I love those shots, Joanne! You look just like Ariel!!! :yay:

wow.. more lovely photos Joanne! :goodvibes

what was it like running into the water in Seven Seas Lagoon? :cutie:

Someone asked me the day after our wedding what I was going to do with my dress.. I said I should jump in the hotel pool for a TTD thing.. but we don't really do that in England do we!? :cutie: (just picked my dress up today from the shop, all clean & ready to pack away :rolleyes: lol)

hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Emma princess: x

Joanne! You look like Ariel!!!!! Like a super fab, British Ariel. :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Joanne---the TTD looks like so much fun! I love these shots of you in the Seven Seas Lagoon and can't wait to see more!

Joanne,

Your TTD looks awesome! What great shots! Love the one of Paul splashing you.

Can't wait for more!

Those pictures are so fun!

Amy, YEAH!!! Maybe if you sneak up on it then it will go smoothly this time. lol

Love the latest photos you both look like you are having so much fun
Gertiesquidge x

The trash the dress looks like so much fun, so many wonderful photos!

The one with Paul splashing you is brilliant :goodvibes

I love your updates, can't wait for more xx

These pics are awesome!! :goodvibes You can really see just how much fun yall had taking them. I especially love the one with Paul splashing you!! The look on your face is priceless! You can tell you two are really in love!!!! :love:

The walls and tables of your home must be filled with pictures from your VR and TTD! I especially love the series of pics with Paul splashing you!!! What a fun couple you are and your reaction is priceless!

I absolutely love the photos. They really show of Randy's skill. I love that you can actually see the drops of water when Paul is splashing you.

Amy, I keep my fingers crossed that it will all be plain sailing this time round and that you will get the perfect, magical vow renewal that you deserve.

Corinna

Ellie sweetie - Aww thank you!!! Unfortunately, I am not quite as slim as Ariel!!

Emma sweetie - It was quite liberating running into SS Lagoon!! It almost felt like we were doing something naughty!!!
No, trashing the dress is not something that is 'done' in England at all!! Probably due to the weather!! However, it was reported recently in our local paper that somebody jumped into a lake up here in Cumbria in their wedding dress!! A very brave bride indeed!! It must have been freezing!! :scared1:

Sweet Jackie - I must admit I felt a bit like Ariel too!! All I needed was a crab, a seagull and a blue and yellow fish!!!

Andrea sweetie - Thanks hun!! More to come!!

Bethie sweetie - Thank you!! Paul loves those shots too. I wonder why.....?

My sweet Amy - Yay!! We will have to balance the 'sneaking up on it' with letting all your eager friends know all about it though!!!
Thanks, but it didn't take much courage - we were just having so much fun!!

Jilian sweetie - Thank you!! We really enjoyed shooting these pictures!!

Gertie sweetie - It is the greatest fun to do!!! Are you considering it?

Ruth sweetie - Great fun!! I love the contrast between these and the more formal VR day photos. Thanks for saying you enjoy the updates. At least there is one friend who I am not boring to death!!

Sweet Jennifer - Aww thanks. It sounds soppy but our love has increased over the eleven years we have been married!! We are so lucky!!

Sweet Catherine - I have a digital photo frame which shows a lot of pictures in a random sequence!! I am also working on a 'Blurb' book for our coffee table. We were so pleased with our photos, and it would have been impossible to choose just a few to go in frames!!

Corinna sweetie - I agree that these photos are an excellent testimony to the great man's skill!!!

I love these shots! I just love your husband and you together, you can really tell how much you love each other, and you seem to have such fun together! :)

So, I sat for a while and recovered from my husband's splashing fest!!

JP07095-9-11.jpg

JP00705-9-11.jpg

Next Randy told us to stroll along the water's edge. I like these next shots because in the first two, you can see BLT in the background (where we stayed over our VR) and in the third you can see the castle in the background

JP05845-9-11.jpg

JP05855-9-11.jpg

JP05885-9-11.jpg

Boats were zipping to and fro across the Lagoon and were shouting congratulations and good wishes at us!!

JP05765-9-11.jpg

JP05745-9-11.jpg

JP05785-9-11.jpg

So after posing for a few shots in the shallow water......

JP05585-9-11.jpg

JP05675-9-11.jpg

We were going deeper!!!

JP07775-9-11.jpg

JP07875-9-11.jpg

JP01475-9-11.jpg

Next up:- In deep water!!

Corinna

Oh, thank you Corinna! That's so sweet of you to say. :goodvibes

My sweet Amy - Yay!! We will have to balance the 'sneaking up on it' with letting all your eager friends know all about it though!!!
Thanks, but it didn't take much courage - we were just having so much fun!!

If things do start to progress, I will definitely update you! And these latest TTD pictures are my favorites so far! :thumbsup2

Joanne - I absolutely love all your photos! Your comments are always so sweet and supportive. I just wanted to let you know how much they always make me smile! The world needs more people like you!

I love your photos! Randy is a great photographer, but it's definitely you and your husband making those pictures spectacular! You two just radiate love and fun! It's wonderful to see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter