• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jonette and Leif ~*~May 18,2006 Uk Rose Garden/ CG/ Ill. Lower French

Well it ends happily ever after, but I guess I could start working on more details! I will try to have something for everyone later this week.

Jonette I love your TR and thanks for posting all the vendors you chose.. It has been helping me out with who to choose. Your pics are great and you are a beautiful bride...

I love you wedding honesty. Sure you could say the wedding was great . . . but the reality is that anything that can go wrong does go wrong. Thank you for reminding me. :thumbsup2

My sister's wedding is 10-20-07 and my wedding is 1-5-08. She has more things booked solid but I have more tasks complete. The booking can be done easily over the phone (not to mention DFTW does it all for you) and I just worry for her so much. I am always thinking about "what can I do now" and getting it done ASAP so I won't have too much stress near wedding day. Thanks for your advice.

I adore your sense of humor! :lmao:

Subscribing!

Jenny

Hey Girl, I just came back to read this and noticed the end is missing.... and you've already had your 1st anniversary. Gonna finish it? =o) I sent you a PM btw.

I'd love to read more too! I just found the boards a few weeks ago, and my DFW is in a little over a month. I feel like I don't have enough time to read up on everything! I'd love to hear about the actual wedding.

I readily admit I am a huge slacker and that I need to get with this. I will try and work on something for this weekend!

I'm loving your trip report so far:goodvibes

When do we get to the "Happily Ever After" portion.....

What??? No wedding???? I read all the pages and poof! It was over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter