Joy to the World: an offsite Christmas extravaganza at Disney, Universal & SeaWorld – Dec. 2016 TR

The staff gave us a lovely bottle of wine at check in in celebration of our anniversary. We thought that was such a kind gesture!

Happy anniversary again!

And speaking of kindness, we will be heading to epcot for the flower and garden festival on Wednesday thanks to some unbelievable kindness from a fellow poster here on the Dis. I am so pumped I can hardly stand it! We have fast passes for soarin, Living with the Land, and spaceship earth. Still deciding if garden grill is worth the big $$$....reservation spots are somehow still available (Or they were when I last checked). I guess we need to make a decision soon either way.

Definitely try the Flower and Garden food instead!

And speaking of kindness, we will be heading to epcot for the flower and garden festival on Wednesday thanks to some unbelievable kindness from a fellow poster here on the Dis. I am so pumped I can hardly stand it! We have fast passes for soarin, Living with the Land, and spaceship earth. Still deciding if garden grill is worth the big $$$....reservation spots are somehow still available (Or they were when I last checked). I guess we need to make a decision soon either way.

That'll be exciting! Garden Grill is on my list. I would opt for that, but I'm a simple food type person and didn't find anything on flower and garden or food and wine menus that I wanted to try either trip while there. I would check out the menu's to see if there's anything you guys want to try http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-world/epcot/flower-garden-festival.htm

That'll be exciting! Garden Grill is on my list. I would opt for that, but I'm a simple food type person and didn't find anything on flower and garden or food and wine menus that I wanted to try either trip while there. I would check out the menu's to see if there's anything you guys want to try http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-world/epcot/flower-garden-festival.htm
Reading the menus at the festivals isn't all that appealing. However, when you are there and see the food it's a whole different ball game. Part of the fun is trying things even if you take a bite of two and don't like it. The other part of the fun is trying to eat something from every booth as you make your way around. The best we have done is getting about 3/4 of the way before surrender.....a lot of the time we were sharing too.

Have fun at F&G Festival!
I have a PPO Garden Grill currently for August-more for the getting into park early than for character/food.

Sounds good. Everything here at home is just fine. I'm taking good care of the kids.
img_2912-jpg.234738

Ummm, I'm not behaving. I don't want to and you can't make me!!!!!

Hi everyone, just checking in once again. Today is our epcot day and the weather looks like is going to be fantastic. We did get a bit of rain yesterday morning but nothing that dampened our fun.

We ended up booking the Garden Grill for dinner so we are excited to give that a try later today. We figured it would be smart to have an opportunity to sit down and relax in the air conditioning by that point in the day, so we will likely partake in the culinary delights from the flower and garden booths for lunch and have the best of both worlds.

I am so excited to be able to finally see the flower and garden displays in person for the first time!! I may juat end up setting a new record for number of photos taken in one single day of vacation :blush:.

Y'all have been remarkably quiet this week. I'm proud of you youngin's!

I am loving all the pictures of Universal decorated for the holidays :santa: Especially the gorgeous Macy's balloons and that parade looks fantastic. Also love that Beetlejuice meets! His show was something I enjoyed on our 2000 trip and was happy to see was still there when we next went in 2015; very disappointed they got rid of it as well as Jaws!

I hope you have a fabulous time at F&G today :flower1::flower1: It's one of my favorite times to visit Disney. We went last month for our 3rd F&G trip and are going again in 15 days :goodvibes

Hi everyone, just checking in once again. Today is our epcot day and the weather looks like is going to be fantastic. We did get a bit of rain yesterday morning but nothing that dampened our fun.

We ended up booking the Garden Grill for dinner so we are excited to give that a try later today. We figured it would be smart to have an opportunity to sit down and relax in the air conditioning by that point in the day, so we will likely partake in the culinary delights from the flower and garden booths for lunch and have the best of both worlds.

I am so excited to be able to finally see the flower and garden displays in person for the first time!! I may juat end up setting a new record for number of photos taken in one single day of vacation :blush:.

Y'all have been remarkably quiet this week. I'm proud of you youngin's!

I can't wait to see the pictures! Epcot during F&G is one of my favorite places to shoot :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter