July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

No email here. I'm sure they want attendance to be low, so they'll wait until the last minute to allow reservations. I don't know why they bother as it's very likely both days will sell out regardless.

Assuming they'd rather not have people traveling for it. Probably would prefer to keep it to locals.
Yes, I was thinking this could be the bone they're throwing to local APs, since resort guests get first dibs on post-opening park reservations. The problem with that is that a lot of DVC APs already have early July trips & will also want to go.

Last edited:

I’m a local. We live 10 minutes from animal kingdom. Have not received a thing.

According to DisneyFoodBlog some people received another email regarding the AP Previews:

“As a reminder, Weekday Select, Theme Park Select, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders will have the opportunity to register for a special preview at Magic Kingdom Park or Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park on July 9th or 10th.”

“Email invitations with additional preview registration details will be sent out soon.”

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2020/06/26/whats-up-with-disney-world-annual-passholder-previews/
No new information, and still the word 'soon.'

I never did receive this email you're referring too, just the one from last week. Did anyone else get a reminder email? (As if we need a reminder!)

Been real quiet on the Disney email for me..... but I RARELY get them. Husband gets them abut 60% of the time.....

I just booked a hotel for the 8th with free cancellation until the 7th. Hopefully we know by then. We live 2.5 hours away and I really don't want to driveup at 4am and have to drive home in the same day.

How are you expecting WDW to handle signing up for Preview Days?

I'm thinking, since they just created this park registration, they'll use that system. We would simply go into the park registration system the way we scheduled our 3 days, but now July 9th and 10th would be available.

The only issue I see with this idea is for IT how they would control that it's only to be used for one of those two days and not a 4th day to be used whenever.

What are your thoughts?

Since I wasn't high enough on the totem poll for it, but I guess it'll be like how they did Star Wars GE previews (however they did that)

How are you expecting WDW to handle signing up for Preview Days?

I'm thinking, since they just created this park registration, they'll use that system. We would simply go into the park registration system the way we scheduled our 3 days, but now July 9th and 10th would be available.

The only issue I see with this idea is for IT how they would control that it's only to be used for one of those two days and not a 4th day to be used whenever.

What are your thoughts?
I think they will just do it like previous previews. they share a link you pick a day and your AP people and thats it.
Interestingly the AP page on WDW has been off line all morning, I've been checking every 10 mins, hopefully they will have it ready this week

Since I wasn't high enough on the totem poll for it, but I guess it'll be like how they did Star Wars GE previews (however they did that)
I hadn't thought of that, since I too wasn't high enough of the totem pole. You're probably right.

I think they will just do it like previous previews. they share a link you pick a day and your AP people and thats it.
Interestingly the AP page on WDW has been off line all morning, I've been checking every 10 mins, hopefully they will have it ready this week

I never experienced an AP preview before, so I didn't know how it worked. Thanks for sharing!
Hoping that "soon" is in the next few days.

So the link that was posted in the News and Rumor forum has a different page.

Originally said event is full (prob from last one)

Now it says, wait is almost over, and im in a waiting room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter