July Postcards Winners Check In Here!!

We won ears! How exciting! Everyone at the post office was excited too!

July%2007%20127b.jpg

Do we look HAPPY? 52 more days to go!!

May - Free Dining!:)

June - Free SSR upgrade!!:love: :cloud9:

July - Free Year Of A Million Dreams Ears!!!:banana: :cool1: :yay:

I got a lanyard & pin set today, first win. Just in time for our August trip, only 21 days left...

relatively new to the boards, and very new to this one... what is the deal with sending in postcards??

I am hoping to win some ears!!

For those who have won ears...

Did they mail you kid size or adult size? I am hoping it is adult size so it will fit my head! :earsgirl:

Assuming there are different sizes, maybe they check your birthdate to know which to send...I got adult ones.

Got 4 pairs of ears in the mail today! DS was bummed - he was the only one who didn't win one - so I gave him mine. Don't feel bad for him though - that kid is ALWAYS winning stuff!

We'll probably keep one for each kid and give one to DH's aunt or sister or both if we win another one.

Didn't notice a difference on the sizes - have to check that later.

Congrats to the other winners and good luck to everyone!!

Heard the mail carrier honk in the driveway - which means 'package' and sure enough - a YOMD Lanyard and two pins!

Good Luck to all!

Yesterday we won ears. Our first win which was very exciting. Today we won two sets of ears. Still as exciting as yesterday. It is like Santa for grown ups!

I am hoping to win some ears!!

For those who have won ears...

Did they mail you kid size or adult size? I am hoping it is adult size so it will fit my head! :earsgirl:

I have won three DW ears and 1 DL ears and they all came in adult sizes even the ears the children won. I think they just send out standard sizes.

We were out running errands today and when I got into our van my cell phone was beeping. It was our nanny saying that the postal lady came with two packages from the Disney Dream Team! Two!

I played my voice mail and it was that we had Dream squad boxes so I bee lined it home.

My DS and I both won a pair of YOMD ears! I am wearing mine all day and we put DS's up before he breaks them.

Now, do we wear them on our next trip? I think I am just going to put mine up also.

I won!:woohoo:

Got 4 pairs of ears in the mail today! DS was bummed - he was the only one who didn't win one - so I gave him mine. Don't feel bad for him though - that kid is ALWAYS winning stuff!

We'll probably keep one for each kid and give one to DH's aunt or sister or both if we win another one.

Didn't notice a difference on the sizes - have to check that later.

Congrats to the other winners and good luck to everyone!!

Well, DS got his ears in the mail today! Mayber we'll get the lanyards next!

I got a certified postal postcard from Disney yesterday. Is that what you guys are getting in the mail? It says I have to pick it up at the post office and the sender is Walt Disney (From the grave?) and the large envelope is checked off. I am so excited. I did not start sending postcards until mid-May---so this must be from a May drawing?

Yes, the prizes are sent certified mail and require a signature. A large envelope is usually a lanyard/pin set, and a box is usually ears.

Congratulations!:thumbsup2

for those of you who have the lanyard...

what is the "credit card" looking thing that is attached to it? Just curious if can be used to hold anything..like fast passes/tickets etc. Thanks!

We won a pin lanyard and pin set Saturday :wizard: I hope we can win 1 more item so everyone in the family will have something before we go to WDW in Aug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter