June 2017 Disneyland Check In!!!

Dumb question.....do you guys think this would work or is dumb....

My son likes things like string cheese to snack on. So I want to bring some on the plane but I don't want them to be warm. I also don't want to bring ice packs because of the liquid/gel restrictions. So...we have a soft insulated lunch box. Do you think we could put a small bag of frozen vegetables or something in there to keep cheese or other small snacks cold for a couple hours?

Dumb question.....do you guys think this would work or is dumb....

My son likes things like string cheese to snack on. So I want to bring some on the plane but I don't want them to be warm. I also don't want to bring ice packs because of the liquid/gel restrictions. So...we have a soft insulated lunch box. Do you think we could put a small bag of frozen vegetables or something in there to keep cheese or other small snacks cold for a couple hours?

I'm not sure what the current restriction on bringing water bottles on planes are, but I know they make those half size water bottles. We'll often take a water bottle and freeze it, then put it in a cooler like you're talking about. You get two benefits. First, it's ice to cool what's in there. Second it's a drink as it thaws. Just a thought.

So it's June 1st... any word on MAXPASS?

Not sure if you saw the thread discussing this yesterday, but someone posted that they had asked a CM yesterday and they couldn't tell them when, but they did confirm not today (the 1st).

It's June and the excitement has kicked in hardcore. Everything is ready with the exception of our Disneyland tickets, which we're going to buy next week. We've decided to stick with the Hojo as our hotel, but will only be staying there for 3 nights, as I got really lucky and was able to snag a DVC rental at VGC for our last night. Can't wait!

Hope all of you with early June dates have great trips!

JUNE WEATHER?
We went last June and they were having a heat wave. The coolest day was maybe 95? Most days it was was 100 or higher.
Locals kept saying, "it's usually not this bad". So, what is the average temperature mid-June? We bought cooling towels and stuff junta in case this time.

It was especially hot last summer. And it's been kind of cool this spring. We haven't been in our pool yet this year, last year the kids and DH were swimming in late April. It is supposed to warm up this weekend.

Same. I am happy with weather under 70 degrees. But I just deal since we couldn't make it in February this year.

I am starting to get more excited but still super nervous about so many things. I need to update my pre-trip report.

Oh man, 75-85 is a perfect day for me. I'm not looking forward to it getting colder at night!

Oh lord, I need to know where you all are, so if I come visit I do so in July. I'm the exact opposite when it comes to temperatures. If I never saw temps above 70, I'd go into a great depression. :) I save all my complaining for the winter and have been eyeing a move to either Florida or Arizona for more year round warm weather.

I think southern California weather is nice but I live in Az so the summer is a little warm here.

I am in shorts when it hits 60's usually. I live in Nebraska. I love winter though. I lived in southern California briefly and the lack of real seasons was super depressing for me.

I lived in southern California briefly and the lack of real seasons was super depressing for me.

I always tell my wife, to the trained eye, you can see the edges of the palm trees turn brown in the winter and that's all the season change I need. :)

Heck, I don't wear shorts till it hits triple digits here in Phoenix!
Same here in Texas! I'm very cold natured! I've always heard about "June Gloom" in Anaheim, where it's cool,and cloudy in the morning and burns off during the afternoon. Only once have I been to DL when it was hot in the summer. The other times honestly felt a little chilly to me!

Midnightred

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter