June 2017 Disneyland Check In!!!

So trying to set up a shuttle from LAX to Residence Inn Anaheim Convention Center and back and not sure which company to use.

Right now its between Karmel and Supershuttle.
Has anyone had a good or bad experience with either of those?
We're not too worried about how the service is from the airport to the hotel but we have an 8:40am flight home and having gone to LAX once before I know I don't want to be late to the airport so I'd definitely want to get there at 6:40am so I need reliability for pick up timing. (We'd definitely choose a very early pick up time just to ensure there would be enough commute time)

We used Super Shuttle from the airport to Disneyland and then Uber XL from Disneyland back to the airport. The cost was similar, since we did the private executive transfer with Super Shuttle. Both rides were mini-vans and accomodated our luggage fine which is why we needed the XL (we had packed for Hawaii and Disneyland so we had a lot of bags). I couldn't be happier with Super Shuttle - we arrived really early in the morning and she was able to pick us up at the door by our baggage carousel. 5 stars for both.

9 days until we leave! Single digits. AHHH!!! So much packing and cleaning to do.

That castle show looks super cute. My son might like that.

2pm peak crowds? We plan to head back to the hotel after lunch for a while so that should work out okay.

Just checked in for my flight tomorrow morning! Our packing continues. DH and ODD are heading out to D.C. so we all are in a laundry frenzy. Need to figure out this morning who is using which suitcase. All of you people who start packing a week or more ahead of time amaze me! I still have a few loads of laundry to finish before I even make my final selections! :rotfl2:

Just got back from our trip and had a GREAT time. We elected not to do the Skyline Lounge as the offerings and "view" of the fireworks did not seem worth the price tag. Also, the crowds were AMAZING!! I haven't been there with that low of crowds in such a long time it renewed my love of Disneyland and going during this time. We rode everything we wanted multiple times. We were able to walk freely and comfortably everywhere we wanted to - there were no bottlenecks in Adventureland or Tomorrowland - it was so so nice!! We had two grad nights but it was never an issue - they were in their groups running around having fun and celebrating but I didn't witness any obnoxious behavior (from them anyway ;) ). I hope everyone else that still has trips coming up in June has a great time!!

Just saw a post from DisneylandDaily on Facebook and the crowds are starting to worry me a bit.

You're going the second half of June.
Crowds are to be expected.
Also FBLA is there the last week of June which means teens from all over the country will be picking days to go to the parks between competitions.
Prepare yourself now so you aren't panicked later.

IMG_5602.JPG Spent about an hour chilling at Cove Bar at just about noon. Crowds today in DCA are really reasonable. We've done Guardians twice and Racers once and have evening fastpasses for a SE a second Racers ride. Yesterday got busy once the rain cleared but it was a Sunday in June so it wasn't too surprising. Today has been gorgeous all day but being a Monday there are fewer locals around (so far) hoping to get in a bit early to our studio but not holding our breath because they were sold out last night. We'll see. Fingers crossed for a nap before late WoC.

View attachment 243934 Spent about an hour chilling at Cove Bar at just about noon. Crowds today in DCA are really reasonable. We've done Guardians twice and Racers once and have evening fastpasses for a SE a second Racers ride. Yesterday got busy once the rain cleared but it was a Sunday in June so it wasn't too surprising. Today has been gorgeous all day but being a Monday there are fewer locals around (so far) hoping to get in a bit early to our studio but not holding our breath because they were sold out last night. We'll see. Fingers crossed for a nap before late WoC.
That looks like a fun drink and I love that view !:cloud9:

Thanks for posting!

Also if I miss anyone, hope EVERYONE has an awesome trip!:goodvibes Trying to hit " like" but sometimes I get busy.

We arrive at 11:20pm lax Thursday so probably get to GCH the 16th.

I will post pix n stuff on that thread if anyone is interested in that hotel.

Yep I'm excited too!:wave:

Last edited:
That looks like a fun drink and I love that view !:cloud9:

Thanks for posting!

Also if I miss anyone, hope EVERYONE has an awesome trip!:goodvibes Trying to hit " like" but sometimes I get busy.

We arrive at 11:20pm lax Thursday so probably get to GCH the 16th.

I will post pix n stuff on that thread if anyone is interested in that hotel.

Yep I'm excited too!:wave:

That's the Fun Wheel off the secret drink menu.

Two weeks from today for me! So excited! :stitch:
We're actually leaving on the Friday before, spending a couple days in San Diego before going up to Disneyland. I can't wait, we are SO due for a vacation!

Two weeks from today for us, too. We leave the Wednesday before to drive out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter