June 2017 Disneyland Check In!!!

I am not local and the idea of FP+ doesn't make me happy at all. So I am definitely glad they aren't doing it at Disneyland. I just hate the maxpass is linked to photopass since we never use that service.

I am not local and the idea of FP+ doesn't make me happy at all. So I am definitely glad they aren't doing it at Disneyland. I just hate the maxpass is linked to photopass since we never use that service.

I don't use it either but I'm still more than willing to pay $10 per day simply for the digital fastpass portion.
Admittedly I am willing to pay it because I rarely go to DL and am only paying for myself.
I can completely understand where people are coming from that have several people in their party that they are paying for and go to DL a couple times per year not wanting to pay for fastpasses but then again no one is forcing it on them. Legacy fastpass is still very much an option at least for the foreseeable future.
And no one knows if paper fastpasses will go faster or not until everything is rolled out.

I booked our park tickets last night using LMT club. Saved us $160 or so. Woohoo! I also put a hold on our mail for our trip. And let the credit card company know the dates we'd be gone. Normally I forget to do this and our first charge is denied...ha!

So now all I need to do is call the hotel to double check that our credit card info is up to date.

Well...and I need to buy a few more items and pack, of course. Only 13 days to go! EEK!

I got my sewing project done this weekend. The kids have matching outfits, dresses for the girls and a pair of shorts for my son. Cute Tsum Tsum fabric and black T-shirts. Part of me wants to put something on the black T-shirts, and the other part of me just wants to be done. LOL! I still need to make our family T-shirt prints,

I did the kids' laundry yesterday and have it in my room so I can go through it and pull out some things to throw in the suitcase. Leaving in a week and two days...Feeling like it's time to get busy.

I just have an older Fitbit zip. I wore it during our last trip and we went around 8-10 miles each day. Makes me wonder how far we used to walk before we had a toddler with us.

Good idea about notifying the card company. Would you do that for your bank as well?
I'm almost completed with our DIY Mickey ears :) I made a few painted tshirts and a bleached tshirt.

Wow. I've forgotten to do the mail hold. Thanks for the reminder! (Last time, I was on the I-10 on our way to Anaheim when I remembered and had to do it from my phone!)

IMG_7710.JPG
Back today :sad: we had an amazing trip! Disneyland was so wonderful and we could not stop ourselves comparing everything to Walt Disney World but we'd both absolutely love to return to Disneyland in a heartbeat. The size and the charm really can't be oversold. I'm in love :lovestruc

As we were headed out of the park yesterday they were testing (?) the Mark Twain. My time stamp was 1:10 pm and there was camera equipment/tripods on the lower deck and about 10 or so management looking CMs on board! I just missed Big Thunder Trail (I think that's the name) reopening too but we had so much fun we'll just have to go back.

The June Gloom was in full force but gave us wonderfully comfortable temperatures. Thanks to all here for your encouragement, help, and company while we counted down!!!

We are there Mon-Wed next week. Just a few more days. I'm hoping we will beat the heat that keeps showing up on weather apps for Wednesday. I love the June Gloom. Hope is sticks around for next week.

We are there Mon-Wed next week. Just a few more days. I'm hoping we will beat the heat that keeps showing up on weather apps for Wednesday. I love the June Gloom. Hope is sticks around for next week.
What, 89? Wow. That'll be positively cool for us coming from 105 in Phoenix!

And here I'm hoping we hit the 90s. I loved Disneyland last August over 100 most days we were there. So gorgeous!

If weather.com predictions are close, we are going the right week. Temperatures in the central valley are going to be over 100* that week. At Disneyland they're looking like mid 80s.

We leave here (Chicago) at 9:30 tomorrow morning... flight getting in around 11:30 local time... can't wait!! It's just me and my 15 year old daughter again this year... so it means today is going to be spent shopping and running errands vs. packing and other productive things. We'll be in the park Sunday and Monday! Then we're off to Coronado Island for the rest of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter