June 2017 Disneyland Check In!!!

I'm bummed that most of the Rivers of America will be closed for our trip, but I still am SO excited to be going after a ten-year absence!

Tomorrow!!!! I can't wait! Our bags are mostly packed. Just have to load up the van and do some last minute stuff like snacks before we get on the road very early tomorrow morning. We're celebrating my son's 7th birthday and he is beside himself with excitement.

I'm just about ready to get down to the serious business of doing laundry, running last minute errands, and packing! This last week has been a whirlwind. Youth symphony tryouts, swim meet, an elementary promotion ceremony for YDD, a middle school promotion ceremony for ODD, promotion parties, and all the little items that go along with these events (like running out for a new pair of dress shoes after discovering the night before the shoes bought last month were too small!!!).

After a brief collapse to recuperate after today's swim meet, I'm now ready to focus on packing for our trip. Flight leaves Tuesday morning!!!

Just got back home.
Had a great trip in spite of DD getting sick for part of the time, heavy crowds and cool temps.
DGD had so much fun
Bummer your LO wasn't feeling well. Hope she's better and you had a great time. We're the crowds manageable?

Bummer your LO wasn't feeling well. Hope she's better and you had a great time. We're the crowds manageable?

She couldn't go in the parks 1/2 a day and felt bad for a couple more days. Better now.
We had a 3 1/2 year old with us, so when crowds got too bad we went back to the resort.
It was pretty crowded. 2 Grad nights while we were there.
Couldn't go on Guardians. Couldn't stand in the lines. Hopefully next time

We are bringing our 3 and a half year old too so the crowds definitely concern me. Hoping he'll be willing to sit in his stroller when things are bad. Plus, we will go back in the afternoon for a while.

What time of day did you find crowds to be the worst?

We are bringing our 3 and a half year old too so the crowds definitely concern me. Hoping he'll be willing to sit in his stroller when things are bad. Plus, we will go back in the afternoon for a while.

What time of day did you find crowds to be the worst?

2 pm probably is the peak for crowds most days

yes, about 2 we headed out of the parks.
Stroller is fine for walking around, but no help for lines. We found a phone or tablet worked, but DGD is very energetic, so still hard for her.
We skipped most things with a line, but did wait for Anna and Elsa, Olaf and Christoff

Just looked at the app and RSR, California Screamin', TSMM, and GRR are all "temporarily unavailable!" That's making for some really long lines elsewhere in DCA.

So trying to set up a shuttle from LAX to Residence Inn Anaheim Convention Center and back and not sure which company to use.

Right now its between Karmel and Supershuttle.
Has anyone had a good or bad experience with either of those?
We're not too worried about how the service is from the airport to the hotel but we have an 8:40am flight home and having gone to LAX once before I know I don't want to be late to the airport so I'd definitely want to get there at 6:40am so I need reliability for pick up timing. (We'd definitely choose a very early pick up time just to ensure there would be enough commute time)

Anybody there now want to share a pic of Matterhorn, castle or something to put us in a happy mood ?

June vacation time!!!
I was there yesterday and saw the Disneyland Band's castle show where the characters come out to join them. It's at 12:15 everyday. They then all March from the castle to Main St. station. It's super cute and really made my day!

30214016_Unknown.JPG

30214416_Unknown.JPG

So trying to set up a shuttle from LAX to Residence Inn Anaheim Convention Center and back and not sure which company to use.

Right now its between Karmel and Supershuttle.
Has anyone had a good or bad experience with either of those?
We're not too worried about how the service is from the airport to the hotel but we have an 8:40am flight home and having gone to LAX once before I know I don't want to be late to the airport so I'd definitely want to get there at 6:40am so I need reliability for pick up timing. (We'd definitely choose a very early pick up time just to ensure there would be enough commute time)

I haven't used either, but have heard good things about supershuttle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter