June 2019 Check In

Not that it's super important or anything but we are now staying at the Candy Can Inn instead of DI&S!

I saw this posted on a blog and the comments all said that the California one is better. I’m not sure if that’s just nostalgia talking though

The complaint I've always read is that the screen looks distorted often if you are on the sides (especially with stuff like the Eiffel tower). In the California version it is lots more scenery pictures so the angle doesn't hurt it as much which makes sense so I think in this case it is more than just nostalgia. I am super excited they switched to California just in time for us.

Not that it's super important or anything but we are now staying at the Candy Can Inn instead of DI&S!

Not that you asked for an opinion but you made a great change. CCI is my favorite good neighbor by far, meanwhile I still have a sour taste in my mouth from my stay at DI&S. I think you'll be happy.

The complaint I've always read is that the screen looks distorted often if you are on the sides (especially with stuff like the Eiffel tower). In the California version it is lots more scenery pictures so the angle doesn't hurt it as much which makes sense so I think in this case it is more than just nostalgia. I am super excited they switched to California just in time for us.

Our first park day is May 31 so I plan to ride it as around the world and around California haha

Not that you asked for an opinion but you made a great change. CCI is my favorite good neighbor by far, meanwhile I still have a sour taste in my mouth from my stay at DI&S. I think you'll be happy.
Just curious. What is DI&S ?

dis swge.JPG

Star Wars Galaxys Edge

We’re excited you’ll be joining us soon at Star Wars Galaxys Edge

Because you have a reservation, lease take a moment and review what to bring, how to check in and how to enter the land.

Also , please inform the Guests on your reservation what they need to bring.

WHAT TO BRING

• Star Wars Galaxys Edge confirmation email with QR code. This was sent to you when made your reservation.
  • Valid Disneyland Park admission for the date of your Star Wars Galaxys Edge
  • Reservation is required for each Guest included in the reservation.
  • Government issued photo ID
  • The Primary Guest (the Guest who made the reservation) must be present and show a valid government issued photo ID at check in or the entire party will be unable to access Star Wars Galaxys Edge
  • Each adult (age 18 or over) Guest in the party must present a valid government issued photo ID at check in or they will be unable to access Star Wars Galaxys Edge
  • A Government issued photo ID includes, without limitation, drivers licence, passport, military ID government employee ID and permanent resident card.
HOW TO CHECK IN
  • In order to use your Star Wars Galaxys Edge
  • Reservation, you must first check in. If you show up at Star Wars Galaxys Edge entrance at the start of your reservation time, without having checked in, you will not be granted access to the land.
  • WHERE: Check in is located on the first floor of Star Wars Launch Bay in Tommorrowland
  • WHO: All Guests listed on your reservation must be present at check in.
  • WHEN: You may check in beginning 2 hours prior to your reservation start time. If your reservation begins at 8am, you may enter Disneyland Park as early as 6am to check in. Please note attractions and entertainment will not be available to be enjoyed until Disneyland Park opens.
  • WHAT: At check in your confirmation QR code will be scanned and your name and the names of your guests on your reservation will be checked against applicable government issued photo ID’s. Your reservation information must match you and each of your guests government issued photo ID’s. Only guests listed on your reservation who present proper ID will be allowed into Star Wars Galaxys Edge
  • Each eligible member of your party will be issued a wristband at check in. Please leave the wristbands on until your party’s visit to the land has concluded.
  • Cast Members will tell you which Star Wars Galaxys Edge entrance to use for admission into the land when your reservation start time begins.
  • After check in you and your party may enjoy the rest of Disneyland Park until your reservation time.
ENTERING AND LEAVING THE LAND
  • After you have properly checked in and at the beginning of your reservation time, you may proceed to the Star Wars Galaxys Edge entrance indicated by the Cast Member at check in. There is no need to line up earlier than the four hour reservation start time. If you have a reservation and are checked in, you will have access to the land.
  • Your party will be required to leave Star Wars Galaxys Edge at the end of your 4 hour reservation period.

Additional Information
  • The current Disneyland Resort costume policy will be in effect in Star Wars Galaxys Edge . Costumes may not be worn by guests 14 years or older. Appropriate Disney bounding – dressing outfits inspired by favourite characters is permitted.
  • Each guest who is 3 years old and older must have both valid Theme Park admission and must be listed on your reservation to enter Star Wars Galaxys Edge. Children 2 years and younger will be granted admission along with their party, no Theme Park admission or reservation needed.
  • Guests under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a guest who is 14 years or older.
  • Reservations are void if transferred or sold and have no cash value. Unused reservations are forfeited and will not be replaced.
Local Terms on Black Spire

Bright Suns = Good Day

Rising Moons = Good Evening

Till The Spire = Goodbye , Till we meet again

Good Run = Good Luck

We aren't staying onsite, but have two separate reservations to SW:GE and just received an email from Disney with instructions on how/where to check-in etc... Things are getting real.

I've stayed at CCI before and loved it and my BFF, who is meeting me there, stays there all the time, so I am excited. DI&S was ok the last time I stayed there, but nothing special. CCi feels more homey and I love that they have free breakfast! I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter